Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just bought a 2010 srt jeep..so now i got to get rid of one of my other toys,lol..yeah its a sad day..i got a 2000 ws6 ,6 spd ,trans am .black on black with t tops.all original paper work,ram air car,all options,,
bought it brand new of the show room floor.drove it 1 summer and its its been put up every since..i do get it out of the garage once a year and replace the fuel,with new fuel and stable. car is showroom condition inside and out,still smells like a new one too..like i said i hate to sell it but only got room for so much,,so its got to go..seen these cars going on ebay for 20-28 grand...i'll take 23 for mine..

if your interested leave me a messege and i'll give u my cell number,,,im in princeton wv..24740

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Any pics of this car?

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys,,,yeah cars got like 4,200 maybe ,havent had abattery in since this past summer..like i said ,i get it out once a year and chg the gas in it so no injection problems here,lol..ive been a machanic all my days so i know the importance of STABLE,lol...i do have some pics on my cell phone,that i sent to afew dealers..so if interested just let me know,and i can send some of it.....

as soon as my jeep gets here from ks,,i'll take some pics of the trans am {blackbird} and put afew up here....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey treemoney,,,car is in princeton wv {24740 zip}my cell number is 304 920 1112

kenny here..

havent run it yet on ebay or anything,just been tellin buddies about it..going to leave like that for a few more weeks then hit ebay up...i still havent took any pics yet,,i will though by monday,,or if interested i got some on my phone i can send..
got my new jeep srt8 in today..its fast but the sw6 im sure would give it hell,,just gettin older here,lol,,,suv time.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guys im gettin old,lol,,,no really if i had room to keep it in the near future,since we're selling our house,and moving to myrtle beach area..dont want to pay for storing it,,we've always kept insurance on ,just incase the house brunt down,,,,,lol,,,so it s ate enough,lol
it is a super nice car though..i just cant see keepin anything anymore if youre not going to use it...i finnaly figured out your not going to take anything with ya...sell this ws6 for me,,i'll hook u up on afew bucks,lol

·
Administrator
6,373 Posts
Endless chit chat removed as per norm. If you're not interested in buying, simple... don't post.

Bernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.