Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****Price changed to a case of beer!********** That is right, I am giving these tires away for a case of beer. A good beer, no cheap watered down beer.

Please ignore first post I made offering these for $100.

Hey all, I just took off my old OEM Goodyear Eagle RSA rear runflats and put new ones on. I took them off early, because my TPMS sensors locked up. I measured the depth of tread, and it is about 1/4 inch left on both rear tires. 285/40/R20s. They have never been damaged, torn on the sides, or plugged.

A case of beer for both!! Local pickup only. I live in Burke, VA 22015.

I'd post pics, but you know what they look like. :)

Wes

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bernie, yeah they are not sold. I didn't know how to change the title of the first thread, and didn't want to mislead people stating they were for sale for $100, when really they were on sale for a case of beer. So I figured the easiest thing to do was close out the old invalid one, and start a new one.

If that is the wrong way to do it, just let me know. I probably should have never put the price in the title to begin with. Lesson learned. Thanks for the help man.

Wes

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
No problem Wes. Maybe it's best to just delete the old thread then.

EDIT: I just changed the title instead.

Bernie

Reactions: WESLEY KAY

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump! Still available for a case of beer! Wes

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are yours if you want them! You have first rights....well....the only rights right now. Hahaha.

I am a few miles off of I-95. Take the west way around the DC Beltway, and it will be even quicker. Let me know as the day gets closer. I won't throw them away, no worries!

Wes

hey, I might be interested, i'm taking a trip down to Georgia from LI in like a week so don't throw them out and i'll pick them up if not gone lol

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, they are still available!! Free of charge!! No case of beer!!! Just come and get them and they are yours. No takers on the table as of now.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
they still available?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I know you said they got 1/4 on them. But what's the tread depth in 32nds? If they got 9 or more left ill pick them up this week.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i will take them.... what kinda beer u want?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i want them pm sent.......

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will take them.... what kinda beer u want?
Gerd35, they are yours man. Free of charge....no beer necessary. Let me know when you want to swing by. I am in Burke, VA 22015. I'll shoot you a PM with my address and phone number. Cool man....Wes

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know you said they got 1/4 on them. But what's the tread depth in 32nds? If they got 9 or more left ill pick them up this week.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Yeah, I think they may be 8/32....I don't have a tape measure that goes to 32's....lol. Looks like Gerd35 is going to take them up. Thanks anyway though. Wes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.