Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
STAGE6,LPM,PARAMOUNT,JBT
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time has come to sell my Whipple 2.3 twin screw. It has no more then 3k miles on it and I have all the extra parts that are needed for this kit. JDOC AND BOYCHIKS have the same model on there rides as well. If any of you speed freaks need an idea of what this traditional looking blower can do simply go to youtube. It comes with air exchanger, 60# lbs injectors, 2 bar map sensor, belt, etc (pics for the extra parts will be posted shortly)... All that for $4500 negotiable. Its in good condition and i had no issues with other then "that looks sick!" comments or the great whining sound it produces that will make heads turn all day long ;) Honestly, its a really good deal for a 600+ horsepower daily adrenaline rush!

Attachments

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Are you interested in any trades? And where are you located?

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Guys just to let you know.... we have the truck and the blower as well as all the parts for it. You have my word that everything will be together. He's waiting on more pics from me. I'll try and get them up soon for him.

Reactions: TOMMYSRT

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Is this off thE motor that was tuned way too lean and went boom at 10 lbs boost?
There were a few issues with this build. The engine ended up with 2 broken pistons. It wasn't all the tune as we found another issue, non were with the actual blower. It was running 12psi at the time on pump gas. Not about to go into any more discussion on his previous build for fear of being "sued" by someone.:rolleyes:

For the record though.... WOT was not the lean part, it was part throttle.

·
STAGE6,LPM,PARAMOUNT,JBT
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There were a few issues with this build. The engine ended up with 2 broken pistons. It wasn't all the tune as we found another issue, non were with the actual blower. It was running 12psi at the time on pump gas. Not about to go into any more discussion on his previous build for fear of being "sued" by someone.:rolleyes:

For the record though.... WOT was not the lean part, it was part throttle.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Harrison.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If by chance of a miracle you still have this in a couple weeks,I will scoop this from you. I'm sooo bored with my Vortech,besides one out of every 5 Jeeps on here has a damn Vortech.

·
STAGE6,LPM,PARAMOUNT,JBT
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If by chance of a miracle you still have this in a couple weeks,I will scoop this from you. I'm sooo bored with my Vortech,besides one out of every 5 Jeeps on here has a damn Vortech.
thanks for the reply but its been sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.