Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a 2200 stall ( damn near stock). ATS transmission must've had a mix up and sent me the wrong converter. They are fixing the issue and coving the cost of the swap. Im suppose to have a 4000 converter. So i dont think it bad having a basically stock converter on the first time at the track making a full pass. I can see it going MID 11's with the right converter and learning the new set up

STRAIGHT OFF THE STREET:
[email protected]
[email protected]

another [email protected] NOT SURE WHAT HAPPEN THERE WITH THE MPH

1st cool down:
[email protected]
[email protected]

2nd cool down:
[email protected]
[email protected]

ONLY VIDEO THAT WAS TAPED OF MY TRUCK FROM A FRIEND12.14 video....excuse the smoke show :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Not bad at all! Cant wait to see what she runs with the new converter! Thanks for the vid btw :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Nice video Ray and good runs. My jeep is visible in the very beginning of the video, next in line!! :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice video Ray and good runs. My jeep is visible in the very beginning of the video, next in line!! :)
Yeah you got me on that one run. I wasnt sure what happen. Its was the one where i trapped 107 but it kills me that i dont know what happen. At first i figured the converter but everyother pas trapped 111. Either way you jeep is sick. Cant wait to see it with a converter. It launches nasty i was ahh shit im not catching him.

I wish i had video but i only have the one ROB uploaded and my friend sent me one of my 12.0 pass but it stopped recording at around the 1000ft mark. So i didnt uploaded it if it had no time

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Congratulations, those are some great times for a 4000lbs+ vehicle! The Converter should make a pretty big difference as it should help you drop the 60ft by a pretty big margin. The 3700 Converter I am running help me cut a 1.56 when I was running a bone stock 426. Once you drop those 60fts you will definitely see 11s because your 1/4 MPH are right on target with where they need to be.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations, those are some great times for a 4000lbs+ vehicle! The Converter should make a pretty big difference as it should help you drop the 60ft by a pretty big margin. The 3700 Converter I am running help me cut a 1.56 when I was running a bone stock 426. Once you drop those 60fts you will definitely see 11s because your 1/4 MPH are right on target with where they need to be.
Sweet thanks im hoping for a MID 11 @115-116 mph with a low 1.6x 60ft.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
nice vid man! been waiting for that :D glad you threw it up, nice RT btw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts