Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Thread Derailer
5,081 Posts
^ ok, this may be a dumb question but is it possible he's making so much torque down low and that's why he's having trouble roasting the tires? P.S. Feel free to remind that this may be a dumb question if necessary.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Our Viper TT's don't start spinning 5th gear pulls till about 1100rwtq. at 2400 RPM's. The Jeep simply needs to be strapped better.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Any numbers of it at the track yet?

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Any numbers of it at the track yet?
Interesting that you ask. It's been at TES in Lubbock for two months this Wed. Basically, they were so far behind that they are just tearing into mine. As of right now they are telling me at 15 lbs boost on 91 octane I'm seeing 770 rwhp and 900 ft-lbs torque. Those numbers may change some with some tweaking but I'm happy with that. Once the turbo piping is re-installed and exhaust lifted (was too low) they are going to do a race gas tune as well. No idea where those numbers will be. As promised before, once hood in, tunes done, etc, will post Dyno sheets and hopefully clips of it on there along with track numbers

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
As promised, updated exhaust pics. Once fully installed and dyno'd, will be going for ceramic coating and header wrap

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
As promised, update time. New CFR hood installed, Verona 10.5X22 with 305/35/22's at all corners on, tune figured out. On 91 pump gas at 14.5 lbs and 50/50 meth, making 772HP and 846 ft-lb at the tires. The 76 mm turbo I'm using, however, has maxed out there. It has no more go, so I'm replacing it next week with a 88mm TCT turbo for the 104 octane/20 lb boost tune. Here are some pics (pardon the dust, it IS west Texas)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
No problem man. A beast like that though, pics don't do justice. I need some video!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 59 Posts