Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
EDIT: actually this is a brand new video, it was just uploaded today. I thought for sure this was the 426 TT jeep we have seen run the Russian mile several times. It has the exact same setup with the intakes in the headlights and downpipes going out of the front bumper. It also has the same wheels. I feel like this has to be the same jeep, maybe the video was just uploaded late? Hmmmmm but the uploader said it is still in the process of tuning????

This is the jeep I am referring to:

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Looks sweeet....A good and functional setup!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Wondering who's transmissions these cats are running ? Must be Bill's for sure ..

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
For some reason i'd be willing to bet the fastest/quickest 1/4 mile is not held in the USA for a jeep...

Newfie.
I doubt that. Show me another video of someone going faster than Bill and I'll believe it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
For some reason i'd be willing to bet the fastest/quickest 1/4 mile is not held in the USA for a jeep...

Newfie.
kinda have to agree...but also agree with no proof usa still holds the fastest jeep!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
wouldn't mind giving a non-US record holder a run for their money. ;)

regardless, still one of my favorite TT jeeps...second to mine of course.
First you have to give us a video of your beast in action Roger....time and all :D.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.