Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive by my dealer every night on my way home & decided to drive through tonight around 3am. Sitting on the side of the building was this black one. I've seen a red one at LX&Beyond but the black is very nice. So was the sticker at just under 50k. Doors were unlocked, couldn't believe that, had to have just came in. In the little rectangle LCD display between the gauges it said "ship mode" at the top of it when it was lit up. I tried for 5 minutes to get a pic of it but only had my phone & the display kept turning off & my phone was pissing me off. Doesn't take the pic right away when its dark, so I said F it.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
It must not be the fully loaded one, as i dont see the proximity sensor for the ACC in the front lower dam..but yeah those are def nice this time around.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
very nice, im looking for one around here to take on a test drive. seen a few mules around and talked to a guy about his and I think they are a great tradeoff to the new jeep.

Reactions: J&D's SRT's

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Gorgeous looking. I love the black SRT badge. I would absolutely take one of those. Thanks for sharing Jim.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Awesome I want one !!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
The Chargers are nice. I may surprise Mrs. Eskle at Christmas. The TBSS is an 06 and she's been talking about getting a car.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Nice Jim! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to swing by my dealership this weekend and see if anything is coming in soon.

And why are you driving your wife's jeep?! :rolleyes:

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fort wayne. i live in the fort. didn't even know you guys. i had a jeep srt and 300.
I think we ran into each other at Speedway on Dupont, you had a black Jeep & I had my Modern Blue. You were talking about getting a cam for your 300.

It must not be the fully loaded one, as i dont see the proximity sensor for the ACC in the front lower dam..but yeah those are def nice this time around.
Yeh it didn't have the Adaptive cruise. Had the other couple options, built one on Dodge last night. Its only a $795 option not to bad at all.

Nice Jim! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to swing by my dealership this weekend and see if anything is coming in soon.

And why are you driving your wife's jeep?! :rolleyes:
Yeh with the WK2 showing up in Detriot I figured I'd swing through myself. Guess it payed off. As for my driving my wife's its really a long story. Mike in town knows why & the members who were at Lx&Beyond do also. I'll PM you when I get a chance Johnny.

The Chargers are nice. I may surprise Mrs. Eskle at Christmas. The TBSS is an 06 and she's been talking about getting a car.
Go for it Eskle even with the Cruise they are just over 50k & that Black was so much SEXIER that the Red.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts