Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you who did the 08 hid conversion(08 bumper and 08 hid headlights on their 06\07 jeep)...Was there a significant difference in the light output or not really noticeable?..Please be as honest as possible...Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
Just have DCSpecial make you a set of headlights with projectors. They look like the pic in my signature. Much cheaper option.

Or you could do a dual setup like my new set pic is below.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What he said.

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those lights looks amazing! I miss the halos and projectors from my old bmw. Now, this will take care of that. How was the install? Is it as simple as plug and play? How about the relay and mounting the ballast? I appreciate any insight before I buy these. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
Those lights looks amazing! I miss the halos and projectors from my old bmw. Now, this will take care of that. How was the install? Is it as simple as plug and play? How about the relay and mounting the ballast? I appreciate any insight before I buy these. Thanks.
Some of it is plug and play. Some wiring will have to be done depending on how you want the demon eyes and halos to work. Ballasts and relays on mine are mounted on the inner body and area around the battery. PM DCSpecial and he can tell you more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts