Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08' BMW 135i Alpine White/Coral Red Interior

61k miles, 6 spd manual, sport package, cold weather package, Navigation, Logic 7, Bluetooth, Ipod, etc. I believe this car has every option except comfort access.

I bought the car last year with 44k on the clock and have driven it daily since. It has never given me any trouble what so ever. Recent maintenance includes new brakes on all four corners, spark plugs, oil change, and air filter clean.

Modifications Include:

Dual Cone Intake
Shadowline Black Grills
H&R Sport Springs
Macht Schnell 5mm Spacers and Bolts (Fronts)
Black Factory Wheels
BMW Performance Short Throw Shifter
BMW Performance Shift Boot and Knob
Modified Clutch Delay Valve
All weather floor mats (stock mats included)
Hardwired for V1 radar detector (radar detector not included)

The car is in great shape with no major flaws to speak of. I have found one very small ding on the passenger side door but you have to look at it just right to notice it. I have tried to take a picture but literally can not get it to show up on the camera. It is minor and could be fixed with a paintless dent repair service. The rear tires are getting close to the wear bars but have some life left in them.

The interior is perfect less some wear on the drivers side seat bolster that is common to these cars. See picture for that detail. The rear seats have only been sat in twice since I have owned the car.

I have recently changed jobs and now have a 4 mile commute so I don't get to enjoy the car as I should. My intentions are to sell or trade for a car that is more of a toy. I would entertain trade offers for 03/04 Cobra Convertible, 2011 Mustang GT, Corvette C5 or C6, Jeep SRT8, or Trailerblazer SS. I am open to heavily modified cars, partial trade offers, and selling outright.

Asking $24,500 or best offer. Please call/txt 317 270 4444 or email [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.