Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a wk1. My preference is a one owner vehicle that was well maintained. Built/stock/mildly modded doesn’t matter. Prefer black or blue but I am also open to red, no silver. Located in pennsylvania, philly suburbs

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still searching for the right jeep. Will consider black, blue or red. No silver.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your perfect jeep and price?
i’d prefer a 2010 brilliant black fully loaded with low miles, that’s my unicorn so to speak.

08-09 as well, black, fully loaded, low miles.

After that it comes down to paint. Blue would be a second choice, followed by red. Definitely no silver.

My max price range for the right jeep is mid $30s

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking. Jeep I had my eye on seems to have sold. Prefer a black 2010 but will consider blue, followed by red. The absolute most I would spend would be $40K, but it would have to be the right jeep. Otherwise around $35k is my comfort zone.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
2008 Whipple Supercharged Jeep I've owned this Jeep for the last 11 years and bought it from the first owner after just 10 months. It currently has 71k miles and was always garage kept and never seen winter. It was ceramic coated and well cared for its whole life. Those who have been around this platform know me and how well it's been taken care of...ask around and those that have seen it. The mods include: Custom "SRT" brake rotors from R1 Concepts Custom Alcantara steering wheel 2.3L Whipple supercharger with 4 different pulleys. Currently at 9lbs of boost showing on SRT Aeroforce gauge in the sunglasses holder Paramount Performance valvebody and TCM Nitto NT05'S all around Corsa Exhaust with magnaflow high-flow cats w/ 5" Thermal tips BlackOps Autoworks carbon fiber front lip, rear step, mirror covers and front under hood sill and one fuse box cover. Aluminum "SRT" sill covers on the driver and passenger sides SRT8 floor mats front and rear, including the cargo mat in the trunk Full Billet Technologies under hood kit in anodized red Rotors and brake pads only have 2k miles on them as well as new Bilstein shocks up front and Stage 6 adjustable rear shocks Bwoody end links all around Brand new battery in May. The Jeep is currently now resting in my garage. Brilliant Black and a member here for well over a decade. Let me know of this is something that you might be interested in and I can send you pics.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
How much you askin Craig?

[email protected]
$28k...but I just want it to go to a good home. I haven't driven it much in the last two years because of my disease progression. Otherwise, I would never sell!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts