Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the market for a Supercharged/Turbocharged WK SRT.

I've been missing my 2014 SRT ever since I traded it into the STEALERship.
(HUGE mistake)

This time I want to do what I was planning on doing as my initial thought
was to purchase a modded Jeep before I got the '14.

I am looking to spend between $23K and $25K depending on the distance. I will have it
shipped (this is not included in the amount to spend) and learned cross-country shipping is
REALLY expensive!

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it my post count?

I was always more of an Off-Topic guy and was a Regional (NW) MOD for SRTForums. (BobRoss46n2)
I still play Fantasy Football with some of the OG Site Moderators from SRTForums.

Once I attempted to reach out to locals in the NW section and didn't receive any responses, I didn't pay much
attention to these forums.

Then I sold the '14.........
Still hurts

I want back in the SRT game before my wife makes me get something economical!

*SIDE NOTE
I have been trying to purchase an 08 from PA and things got a little wierd. The deal literally JUST fell through an hour ago.

My Credit Union needed a copy of the title. The dealership did not have a copy of the title, or what financial
institution the 'Pay-off' was sent to for a copy of the title.

The dealer didn't understand how to fill out state DMV bill of sale forms or title transfer forms.

I even tried to get funding through whoever the dealer used (I assumed they used CUDL) and ReFi
when the loan info was finished.They explained no local financial institution they use would finance
me as I was too far away. So, I guess no CUDL or no financing through National Banks?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
If it was the red one from car-nu, i’d stay away. I went to high school with them & they are great guys, but that jeep is pretty rough. Been through multiple dealerships, and was sent back to the auction/traded off. Think it has multiple accidents as well.

I’m going through the same thing currently, but i’m looking for something super low miles, and within driving distance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is the one!

Thanks...My wallet and I appreciate the information!

I told my loan officer I'd trust her word over a used car salesman.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
No problem at all. I remember when the jeep was at kelly motor cars, who i’ve sold a few vehicles to including one of my previous srt8’s. Here’s his ad & the carfax on that jeep just in case. Looks like the pinstripe was removed, and it jumped around quite a few times within the last year:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knock on wood
I think I found a Unicorn!

Hopefully PICs and pulled WTB post soon!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a freaking UNICORN!!

Here is what is not listed in the ad:
Magnaflow Exhaust
Kooks headers and pipes
DiabloSport Predator

I picked it up today!

That is not a typo......It literally just hit 20,000 on the way home!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts