Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably, I'm looking for silver but I'd consider black if it was a good enough deal and it was in good shape. I want low miles (less than 30K) and near immaculate shape. I'm willing to spend a good amount of cash if it's the right vehicle. I'm in no hurry to buy but will jump on a deal if it's right. Let me know what you have.

· Registered
148 Posts
Hey AZ I have a black one a few threads below in IMMACULATE shape with every option. Has 50k miles. More than you asked for but I also have an extended warranty that will be transferred with it. My car fits hat your asking for except the mileage and color. Was a Lease before me and has everything service wise done and on record. I just went to do a trade in and was offered 32 for trade in at a jeep dealership here in San Diego. I might still do private sale instead of trade up but if your interested let me know. i will only have for a week or so before I sell or trade it in.

· Registered
438 Posts
feel like coming to NY?

· Registered
148 Posts
I would discuss shipping If need be .
I am from Boston originally .

I basically started a few months back looking with the same criteria as you and realized they just don't exist. The black interior was only made my year which is why I chose it . If I went newer I could've had less miles but no black interior . After a test drive and a warranty I came to the realization the mileage difference didn't change much .

Did u read my for sale thread below at all

This is my welcome thread
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59302

· Registered
438 Posts
if you feel like coming to NY, i have a 2010 silver with just over 23,000 miles, with black interior (which im pretty sure all 2010s had black interior, at least at my dealership they did)

HID fogs, TruFiber Charger style hood, black chrome rims (which not many people have), carbon fiber inserts from BlackOps, Arrington carbon fiber intake (functional for the hood), Billet Tech catch can, Billet Tech underhood kit, rear fogs connected,....the truck is mint. i probably forgot some stuff, but my signature should have it. i promise you wont have anything else to do if you pick up this truck (well im lying, theres always a turbo/supercharger)

SEE PICS BELOW
http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/parry69/Car Stuff/

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would discuss shipping If need be .
I am from Boston originally .

I basically started a few months back looking with the same criteria as you and realized they just don't exist. The black interior was only made my year which is why I chose it . If I went newer I could've had less miles but no black interior . After a test drive and a warranty I came to the realization the mileage difference didn't change much .

Did u read my for sale thread below at all

This is my welcome thread
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59302
08' thru 10' all have black interior. They're out there - just have to be patient and wait on the right deal. With gas going up the way it is, I'm sure something will come along. I'm willing to wait as long as I have to for the right one. Thanks again!

· Registered
148 Posts
08' thru 10' all have black interior. They're out there - just have to be patient and wait on the right deal. With gas going up the way it is, I'm sure something will come along. I'm willing to wait as long as I have to for the right one. Thanks again!
OH I did not know that. Not the biggest criteria of mine but I wish I knew as I would have got 2010 version to keep the miles down. I did however get that warranty so I can do whatever to it and its covered for $300 deductable no matter what happens. At any shop in the country.

What city are you located in?

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH I did not know that. Not the biggest criteria of mine but I wish I knew as I would have got 2010 version to keep the miles down. I did however get that warranty so I can do whatever to it and its covered for $300 deductable no matter what happens. At any shop in the country.

What city are you located in?
I'm in Peoria.

· Registered
63 Posts
AZ Trooper,

I am about to post mine for sale. It is a 2008 Brilliant Black with 38,600 miles. This vehicle has been garaged the entire time It has been owned. The interior is immaculant, and I never allowed food or drinks inside. It has never seen snow or rain since I have owned it. The vehicle is stock except for tinted windows and tires. It has a brand new pair of Continnetial DWS tires on it that are covered against any road hazards for the life of the tire. I can send some pics if you are interested. I am asking 35k for it. PM me if intrested.

Thanks,

Kevin

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AZ Trooper,

I am about to post mine for sale. It is a 2008 Brilliant Black with 38,600 miles. This vehicle has been garaged the entire time It has been owned. The interior is immaculant, and I never allowed food or drinks inside. It has never seen snow or rain since I have owned it. The vehicle is stock except for tinted windows and tires. It has a brand new pair of Continnetial DWS tires on it that are covered against any road hazards for the life of the tire. I can send some pics if you are interested. I am asking 35k for it. PM me if intrested.

Thanks,

Kevin
You have a PM.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.