Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
PM inbound - if the OP doesn't want that thing, I'll give you $25 for it!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
No offense, but why would you want an 08-10 tank when you have an 06? The 08+ tanks are brutal looking!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys. i personally dont like the new one... but my 06 tank is dirty and i cant clean the inside. i believe the old one crossed with the new one if you order from parts. if someone here has an old one that is clean ill take it =)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
PM inbound - if the OP doesn't want that thing, I'll give you $25 for it!
Okay, and will leave it alone here. Didn't really mean to kinda start a "for sale" thread. Op was online when I first posted my reply, but is not active right now. Will give him sufficient time to come back and respond, and we'll go from there. I think that's fair enough.

·
Registered
802 Posts
No offense, but why would you want an 08-10 tank when you have an 06? The 08+ tanks are brutal looking!
None taken...?

I don't like the look of the 06 when it's painted, which is what I want to do to the newer one.

·
Registered
418 Posts

nice engine bay..
question 1...where did you get the CF covers and the tank?
question 2....what is that blanket thingy on your firewall, i dont remember seeing one in my jeep?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
covers etc

The half covers came from Black Ops. I had a stock plastic tank "dipped" via hydrographics to get the carbon look. Google carbon fiber dipping.

The firewall insulator was oem on my truck. Can't speak to anything after 06 model. Maybe someone else can speak up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.