Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NLA - Sold

My Jeep is ready for a new owner not sitting in Northern Virginia / D.C. traffic.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with 31k miles. The jeep is my daily driver for a commute of 12 miles total each day. Vehicle has never been modified nor been in an accident. Body has original paint all around and no door dings. I usually park in "no man's land" when I'm out. As you may know Steel Blue is a sought after color

I'm the second owner for 2.5 years and have always kept it garaged at night. I miss having a manual and recently ordered a 12' WRX and awaiting delivery. The jeep has been great - engine has never given me a problem. Oil and filter change by the dealership in late January 2012.

Interior is in excellent condition and I have all my service records.

Features:
*Front driver and passenger windows tinted to match rear
*Hawk brake pads up front + CTS-V brembo rear pads in the back. Switched the pads in Dec 11'
*New Nitto tires in the front have only a few thousand miles. Original Goodyears in the back
*No drilled front license plate / bumper.

Title in hand. Price $27,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Just sent you a PM...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks for providing the VIN Rick. Shoot me your number and I'll give you a call. (Gave you my cell number)

Sale pending PPI - (March 10th)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In a roundabout way you are helping me with the sale of my ride

Thanks for jogging my memory of all the details and extras I missed a while ago. LOL.

Rick

·
Registered
400 Posts
Great meeting you today Rick! Made it home safe and sound just in time to watch my OSU Buckeyes handle their business.

Moderators - the Jeep is SOLD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.