Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got these from ken a few months ago. painted the taillights professionally in a dark tint...would normally cost $100-$200 for those alone. comes with the prewire harness for the newer models but can be used on the 05-07s as well without the use of the harness...3157 reverse light...

~~~asking $270 shipped OBO...the lights from ken are $255 plus shipping PLUS the cost of a professional paint job~~~

the TBL is tinted smoothly but is not like glass like the tails are...can be sanded and buffed and recleared if youd want perfection. its about a medium tint. $40 is the lowest they go for untinted on ebay.

~~~asking $30 shipped OBO~~~

the rear fogs are tinted a medium tint and are smooth like the taillights...they do however have some cracking...idk if its from the heat or what but its been there since day one. hardly any moisture gets in. may just be from the massive rains weve had. can obviously be easily dried out. only really visible up close at an angle. from 10 feet back you cannot see the cracks even with the lights on. if you dont have LEDs in the fogs i wouldnt even worry about it. they DO NOT have the sockets to mount bulbs. must reuse yours. cheapest i see on ebay is $70ish each untinted.

~asking a mere $45 shipped for both OBO~~~

whole package for $300 shipped...save big mullah! :pimp:

·
Registered
630 Posts
pm sent ^^^^

·
Registered
630 Posts
SOLD! i AM FIRST BUYER

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not just yet. I saw you sent some pm's...gotta check them out. Replying to them now...

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
630 Posts
hahaha lol ok

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, now sold, pending payment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status