Bc racing coilovers have a few questions - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Bc racing coilovers have a few questions

So recent jeep owner. Just started mooding it. Yesterday I installed my bc racing coilovers. Got them to a height I'm happy with especially with how bad the MI roads are. I have a few questions.

1. Has a anyone had any experience with these coilovers settling in and lowering more. With most of my other cars what you see is normally what you get.

2. How much is to gain from swapping over to BWoody sway bar links control arms and ext. I'm not tracking the car does anyone feel it's a necessity or just a recommendation.

3. Saved the best for last. Currently running maxed out shock and just the spring with no perc in the rear. Has anyone had theirs sit lower? Honestly expected a little more out of these. Not saying I would go much lower just curious.

Here is a pic of the current ride height. Thanks for reading and any response is always appreciated. Look forward to being a long time member and Jeep owner.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190414_203054_293_1555296962316.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,395 Posts
Garage
Sway bar links will firm up the wheel hop. Make sure you remove rear bump stops and metal perch.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Chad (06 Inferno Red GC SRT8) PWR 6.3L, PWR Apache Heads, Stage6 76 mm Turbo, Stage6 Fuel Pump, SHR NAG1-HTCr, PI 2400 TQ Converter, ATI Flex Plate, BC Coil Overs, Wilwood TC6R calipers, Kooks Headers, Mopar exhaust, MM 85mm T-body, Jerseyboy CMR, Bwoody Sway Links, R1 Concepts F Slot & Dimp, R StopTech Pads, Earls Trans Cooler, TLS Rear Fog Harness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Yea already removed the bump stops and perch. That was a fun experience. Kept bottoming them out and was like what the hell am I hitting on. Sure enough that was the issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode