So I installed a Borla Atak on my 16' SRT... - Page 10 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
 68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 100 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 03:57 PM

Basically yes in the big motor (6.4 HEMI) and turbo setups lol... from what I have done some research... but in the smaller size liters it does come into play like pipe size and chamber muffler or straight through style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 09:26 AM

I'm 48....I'm a resort real estate broker in the western Carolina mountains.....I had GT haus on my 14 srt, and it sounded nice....but when I got 16 srt, I decided to go with Atak....And Man oh Man! I love it, love it.....puts a smile on my face every day.....I really never put it in sport and really never used the paddle shifters....Now its always in sport mode, and I paddle shift like a mofo.......Yeah, it's sometimes a little loud for some of my clients, but in general, its always positive feedback......this should be an option exhaust from jeep....because they would sell even more if guys heard this sweet music.....
cmdwolf likes this.
post #93 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56 View Post
Earlier this year i had an opportunity to purchase from maryland speed as well and the price wasn't bad, shipped for a borla system. At the time i was on the fence regarding doing an exhaust system and wanted to be around a specific price. When i spoke with the guy on the other end of the line from maryland speed, he was an ass about me stating that i would need to speak with my wife first since the jeep is her rig and the family rig. He was being a dick about how he wasn't gonna chase a "sell". Well that smart ass comment was a complete turn off to purchasing from them, and in my opinion, not something to tell someone who is about to spend 1200+ on some steel to make your vehicle louder. I waited and recently purchased and installed a solo exhaust system.
they(Maryland Speed) weren't rude to me on the phone before the purchase just after they got my money.. Just over 9 weeks now and have nothing from them. The last email I got from them after asking for my products and an eta on delivery was

"i have asked customer service to get an update on all of them for you. Thanks"

I haven't heard anything back yet. Poor Branden F. must still be on hold still after 7 days trying to get an answer for me. Bless his little heart.
cfm56 likes this.

Last edited by Freedom; 02-06-2018 at 04:36 PM.

post #94 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
they(Maryland Speed) weren't rude to me on the phone before the purchase just after they got my money.. Just over 9 weeks now and have nothing from them. The last email I got from them after asking for my products and an eta on delivery was

"i have asked customer service to get an update on all of them for you. Thanks"

I haven't heard anything back yet. Poor Branden F. must still be on hold still after 7 days trying to get an answer for me. Bless his little heart.

If you used a cc, maybe cancel the transaction, file a bbb claim/case, leave them the wonderful reviews they deserve, and purchase products from another vendor or directly from the entity that produces the product itself.
I do not know how anyone can run a business in that manner and stay in business.
post #95 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56 View Post
If you used a cc, maybe cancel the transaction, file a bbb claim/case, leave them the wonderful reviews they deserve, and purchase products from another vendor or directly from the entity that produces the product itself.
I do not know how anyone can run a business in that manner and stay in business.
I did file with my CC almost $1700 they have of mine. I see they have a terrible review with the BBB already but I guess I could add one more to the rest of them. I can't believe they are a forum supporter.
cfm56 likes this.
post #96 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 06:03 PM

I will add with Maryland speed, they also took a while to get my exhaust out....I had to keep following up with to see when it was going out.....took about 6 to 7 weeks to get in.......not sure I would order from them again.....
cfm56 likes this.
post #97 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Thanked 3,520 Times in 2,206 Posts
Submit complaints to @Rambit

cfm56 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #98 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 06:07 PM

Already did. Thanks Viking
post #99 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 06:25 PM

Amazon prime.. 100% free shipping to Hawaii and took 4days from the time I ordered it to my door step

cfm56 and Freedom like this.
post #100 of 100 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 06:26 PM

Amazon and EBay is car mods best friend lol well mines anyways

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in