intune i3 - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges This section is for all WK2 SRT8 specific discussions related to hand held tuners, CMR tuning, Dyno tuning, Data Logging & Gauges.

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-21-2017, 01:43 AM

I wish I did some testing before I did all the mod like tune and the bolt ons but you know how it is when you have parts coming in the mail.. just excite to install and enjoy it lol..
But a few night ago on my way home from work had a newer challenger scat pack with a 6.4 392 motor in it.. 98% sure... (could tell by the big brakes and had the Badging) anyways he wanted some runs... I am assuming he was all stock...
well we pulled form a 40 roll and I pulled him about 2 car lengths before I let off... did it few more pulls and still the same results from 1.5- 2 car lengths I had him.. knowing that I am about 5200lbs SUV and AWD with drivetrain lost vs a true muscle car with the same motor and from a 40 roll.. I am pretty certain my tune must of had some effect lol.. but all in all just having MDS turned off is 80% of the best part of having it tuned. And the other 20% is maybe some power added with the new TCM tuning the shifting is much quicker and smoother the the OEM TCM tune.. I do feel a difference between the 3 modes in the TCM tune... with track mode the trans does shift quick and firmer then OEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i3/Trinity allow the end user to disable MDS, it does not require a custom tune
Mike how is this done on the i3? What menu option? Thanks bud.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i3/Trinity allow the end user to disable MDS, it does not require a custom tune
hey mike

What's the big difference between the i3 and Trinity? Does the i3 have all the same functions besides the gauges and timers? Looking at getting a tuner for my WK2 2014 srt

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
hey mike

What's the big difference between the i3 and Trinity? Does the i3 have all the same functions besides the gauges and timers? Looking at getting a tuner for my WK2 2014 srt

Trinity you can use as a guage or Monitor engine and performance with tuning capabilities as like the intune3

As for the intune3 is just a simple plug in tune it and unplug it. I donít think you can Monitor any parameters on it but it is capable of data logging.

Ultimate question is what is your plans for your tuner do you want to keep it as a monitor or Guage which we have SRT pages for. OR your just want to tune and get rid of MDS

post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
hey mike

I have a InTune2, works perfectly for tuning and data logging. Even utilize the Analog input for a Wideband.

If you want the Trinity and nice gauge layout, then InTune cannot touch that.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpatters View Post
I have a InTune2, works perfectly for tuning and data logging. Even utilize the Analog input for a Wideband.

If you want the Trinity and nice gauge layout, then InTune cannot touch that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssbuilt808 View Post
Trinity you can use as a guage or Monitor engine and performance with tuning capabilities as like the intune3

As for the intune3 is just a simple plug in tune it and unplug it. I donít think you can Monitor any parameters on it but it is capable of data logging.

Ultimate question is what is your plans for your tuner do you want to keep it as a monitor or Guage which we have SRT pages for. OR your just want to tune and get rid of MDS

thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
intune i3, tuning, wk2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode