Join Date: May 2017
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
I wish I did some testing before I did all the mod like tune and the bolt ons but you know how it is when you have parts coming in the mail.. just excite to install and enjoy it lol..
But a few night ago on my way home from work had a newer challenger scat pack with a 6.4 392 motor in it.. 98% sure... (could tell by the big brakes and had the Badging) anyways he wanted some runs... I am assuming he was all stock...
well we pulled form a 40 roll and I pulled him about 2 car lengths before I let off... did it few more pulls and still the same results from 1.5- 2 car lengths I had him.. knowing that I am about 5200lbs SUV and AWD with drivetrain lost vs a true muscle car with the same motor and from a 40 roll.. I am pretty certain my tune must of had some effect lol.. but all in all just having MDS turned off is 80% of the best part of having it tuned. And the other 20% is maybe some power added with the new TCM tuning the shifting is much quicker and smoother the the OEM TCM tune.. I do feel a difference between the 3 modes in the TCM tune... with track mode the trans does shift quick and firmer then OEM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk