Proxes, Paradas, or Grabbers? What's the verdict? - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK2 SRT8 Wheels & Tires This section is to discuss wheel and tire options for the WK2 SRT8.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Proxes, Paradas, or Grabbers? What's the verdict?

Hello guys,

My GC SRT came with Falken ST05's, and it's getting down to needing new tires soon. I'm not particularly impressed with the Falkens, they were a little loose in the snow, and they also are a little loose in the wet.

I've been looking at the Toyo STIII's, along with the Yokohama Spec-X and the General Grabber UHP's. Just curious to see an update from anyone that's been running these for a while now. I do care more about comfort than performance for this daily driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 08:14 AM

I only have experience with the Yokos. I liked them enough to buy a second set. They are much more comfortable than the Pirellis, they have good longevity at 35,000ish miles (for me). They are good in snow. And the price is fantastic. You can find them for under 600 a set. Best bang for the buck in my opinion.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 02:21 PM

I just put away my snow tires and went with the Hankook Ventus ST's. Only had them on for a few days, but like them so far. Will be interested to see how they do in wet weather and rain. They were a little cheaper than both the Yoko's and General. Don't plan on putting many miles on them since I have my snows as well. If I had not gone with the Hankook, I would probably have gone with the Yoko's since they seem to have plenty of good reviews.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 01:42 PM

www.bestusedtires.com you are welcome. has mesaure count and most are from 10 / 32s to 12 /32s as well as new tires as well. shipping is good too!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode