Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 55 Results
  1. WK2 SRT8 Wheels & Tires
    Looking at some Axe Ax33 wheels that are 22x10.5 25 offset so that's .9 inches more poke than factory. Roughly. Has anyone out there ridden this offset? Tire size? I told the shop I wanted those wheels but he said on a 305/35/22 and maybe a 296/35/22 I'd be rubbing but everywhere I read...
  2. WK1 Wheels & Tires Discussion
    All 4 of my OEM wheels are curbed all the way around (bought it like that) and one is cracked and leaks. I'd like to replace them with some other OEMs. Can be from any other model (Charger/300/wk2/whatever) just not sure what is an option for something that would properly fit. It would be...
  3. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    (4) very well cared for, Ceramic Pro 9H coated, used JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT PVD Black Chrome WHEELS including (4) Used SRT center caps with tension rings and an extra set of (4) New SRT-8 center caps with tension rings. (1) of the used matching SRT center caps is missing one of the snap tabs...
    $550 USD
  4. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    I am looking to purchase or trade WK1 SRT8 wheels with the OEM DURA BRITE finish. I purchased my SRT8 a few years ago and the previous owner had them powder coated. The powder coat is good quality and finish but I don't like the all black look. Looking to upgrade my exhaust and Looking for long...
    $1,000 USD
  5. Pics & Video Showoff Section
    22x10.5 305/35/22 Lionhart LH-Five
  6. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    I have Savini SV-F2 Matte Bronze Wheels off my 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT. Exact sizing 20" x 10" 5x108-130 Bolt Pattern 51.1-87mm Hub. They were $624 a piece, I used them for one summer before I traded in my Jeep with the stock wheels on it. I also have a set of Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter...
  7. WK1 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / Dealer
    Heys guys this is my first post here. Haven’t really been part of a forum before so I’m testing the waters. I’m looking to find a set of rims and tires for my 2006 Jeep Cherokee srt8 that will fit. I’m tired of the harsh ride from my 20” rims and wanted to see if anyone has the specs or...
  8. WK2 SRT8 Wheels & Tires
    Currently in search of 22” wheels for my SRT. I have a lightly used set of 265/35r22 Niche Vosso M203 with fresh set of tires to trade. The bolt pattern from the Niche’s are 5x114.3. Selling for 1,100 OBO. Thanks for the read.
  9. WK1 Wheels & Tires Discussion
    Hi guys I have a 2006 srt8, based in Australia. I have the euro spec tyre size of 245 45 20 all round. The tyres are ridiculously small and don't handle well. My question is will the 275 40 20 front and 315 35 20 setup fit on this car? Obviously I am aware I need wider wheels, also what offset...
  10. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Knowing Ill be waiting a long time, but... when anyone has Weld Wheels for the WK1 they want to part ways... Im ready to buy and will pay shipping. thanks
  11. WK1 Wheels & Tires Discussion
    Does anyone have any pictures of a WK1 Jeep SRT8 with trackhawk wheels on it? Thanks!
  12. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    VS Forged VS17 (bought from PK Auto Design) 22x10.5 +35 finished in a double-dark tint finish, ceramic coated, TPMS installed 295/35/22 Toyo Proxes III The setup has less than 10k miles on them are in excellent condition with no curb rash or uneven tire wear. According to my scale, this...
  13. WK2 SRT8 Wheels & Tires
    Hell Has Risen ! Forged from Flames, created by Passion Good afternoon ladies and gents, We here at PK Auto Design have been blessed to have an amazing community of car lovers that have supported our introduction to the board. The Motto is : Forged from flames created by Passion We toiled...
1-14 of 55 Results