Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 22 Results
  1. WK2 SRT8 Suspension/Driveline Discussion
    I just wanted to mention for anybody in the future or now it's curious about sway bars being that after about 8 months of looking I only found one by hellwig that was designed for the 2012 or anything below around I think 2014ish. Anything made before the trackhawk anyway.. so the sway bar that...
  2. WK1 SRT8 General Discussion
    Hey guys I really am trying to keep it as close to oem as possible but what suspension kit work best for a wk1 ..all I see is bc coils but alot of bad reviews any idea guys
  3. WK2 SRT8 Suspension/Driveline Discussion
    Hey, if anyone can recommend a good quick strut assembly and shocks that would be great. Just got a WK2 and suspension needs some work and i’ve tried looking for OEM suspension but have yet to find anything. If you could recommend any good brands or even comment a link to OEM or performance...
  4. WK2 SRT8 Suspension/Driveline Discussion
    A quick background on the issue I have been facing, whenever I brake at low speeds I would hear a very loud creaking noise from the front left of the car right at the wheel well. I have had this issue for months now and haven't been able to diagnose it and I have finally found the issue. The...
  5. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hey guys, I have recently purchased myself a 2015 Jeep SRT! The first week or two were great but I am now facing a few issues that I could possibly get some advice on. 1) When I start the car first thing in the morning and turn on the AC, there seems to be a loud click noise coming from the...
  6. Northwest / Pacific Northwest
    Anyone know of a good shop in the south end? I want to get the eibach pro plus kit installed, but absolutely do NOT want to bust my damn knuckles on it.
  7. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hello. Couple of weeks ago I got the dreaded service adaptive dampening message. Came on then went away after a little bit of driving. Came back on then went away one more time before staying permanently on. Scan tool flagged the left rear shock and I could tell visually it looked like it was...
  8. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    This BC Racing Coilover kit will fit any 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and comes with everything you need to have adjustable ride height. These were taken off of a well known WK build that was never driven in snow and avoided rain. I took these apart and replaced everything in anticipation for a...
  9. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hi all! I have a 2012 JEEP SRT8 with 70k miles that makes a clunking noise when going over both small bumps, big bumps and man hole covers. To me it the noise existed before but now its gotten louder. Even when I turn the steering wheel left/right rapidly I can hear it slightly. I took it a...
  10. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Looking for new or low mileage Bilsteins and Brembo calipers for a WK1/LX. I really just need the front pair in Black, or I need all 4 if Red/Silver.
  11. WK1 Suspension / Driveline Discussion
    Hi everyone, i'm in searching of Bwoody lowering springs with the 1"-1.7" setup. I've seen several threads that are from 2010 or so with this setup but on bwoody's official site, there are not listed anywhere, why? Are they discontinued? I dont want the 1.3 from eibach.. i want to go as low as...
  12. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    LABOR DAY SPECIAL!! 5% off ALL BWoody Items!! + FREE SHIPPING, FREE POWDERCOATING (ANY COLOR) Sale is active : 08/31 – 09/07 Hours: We are open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm EST / 7am-3pm PST / 9am-5pm CST ** Discounts cannot be applied to previous orders nor combined with any other offer **...
  13. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    ALL PACKAGES BELOW INCLUDE: FREE U.S. GROUND SHIPPING AND FREE POWDERCOATING (ANY COLOR) To Order any of these packages call: 443-456-3368 / 3369 WK1 (2006-2010 Jeep SRT) : Full Adjustable Package (WITH LOWERING SPRINGS) : $1079.99 includes: adjustable upper control arms, adjustable lower...
  14. WK2 SRT8 Suspension/Driveline Discussion
    http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/track-tests/2012-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8-suspension-walkaround.html
  15. WK1 Suspension / Driveline Discussion
    07 JGCSRT with 71K on it. Suspension modded at around 40K. I am experiencing a LOT of squeeking coming from the front end. Started happening about 3K ago. It happens everywhere, flat roads, curvy roads you name it. It is most noticeable when driving under 15MPH (cause you can hear it more...
  16. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    These were purchased in late 2007 or early 2008 by Hennessey when they were originally installed on my Jeep SRT8. I swapped them for H&R's due to the overall ride and the roads around here. They are in great shape and the powder coat appears to be in good shape and not cracking or peeling. I...
  17. WK1 Suspension / Driveline Discussion
    Damn today going over a speed bump at the post office I nailed my head on the ceiling of my GC. Literally going about 5mph went over and wound up with one hell of a head ache. Haha. Does anyone know how to soften up the suspension or anything that can help? Im running on the stock run flats...
1-17 of 22 Results