Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 85 Results
  1. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Have a spare set of mats. I drive a 12 and their laser cut for 14 on up so the fronts fit but the rear is off a bit in the center so took em out and couldn't return em since they came out of the plastic and they wanted a restock charge so I'd rather someone use em and get at least some money...
    $75 USD
  2. WK2 SRT8 General Performance Discussion
    So I was looking at these headers and just happened to find them for a real good price and I've already got the rest of my exhaust all the way to the headers changed to a 3-in catless so I'm curious these apparently fit every other 6.4 hemi that happens to be Dodge and Chrysler and he didn't...
  3. WK2 SRT8 Suspension/Driveline Discussion
    A quick background on the issue I have been facing, whenever I brake at low speeds I would hear a very loud creaking noise from the front left of the car right at the wheel well. I have had this issue for months now and haven't been able to diagnose it and I have finally found the issue. The...
  4. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    I have mentioned previously on this forum that I was facing an issue of creaking coming from the front driver side area. The issue went away during the summer but since it started raining again it has come up again. Every time i come to a stop I hear a creaking noise from the front left side. i...
  5. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    Hey just thought I'd see if anyone has any wk2 parts that fit a 2012 srt8 they're selling by chance. Sometimes I find it kind of difficult looking for the 2012 model as it seems like most parts that are easily available start running from 2014 onward or up to 2010. That's always my luck no...
  6. WK2 SRT8 Interior/Exterior Visual Modifications
    while looking into front lip kits I found some stating 14-21 have the same front lip fitment while other sites would show 17-21 but both trackhawk and srt option do they all fit each other considering the facelift after 17
  7. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hey guys, I am currently facing an issue with my daytime running lights. (2015 Jeep SRT) I have recently noticed that my DRL's both top (ribbon lights) and bottom haven't been working. I attempted to program them with a Tazer device with no luck. The strange thing is, when I unlock the car...
  8. Other Vehicle Makes & Models Discussion
    what your guys opinion i have a 2014 wk2 with 145k on the dash just needs basic mnt rn brakes tires in the near future have for sale clean title got offered a 2011 evo x GSR big turbo pushing closet o 600whp on e85 rebuilt title 121k chasis miles they are adding 2k cash does this trade seem...
  9. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    Whats up guys? I am in the process of figuring out what to do in regards to my exhaust set up. Many people have told me to remove my resonators/midpipes, but a few have told me that adding downpipes to my stock exhaust will create a more aggressive tone. I do not want the car to be loud as I...
  10. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Selling my full oem exhaust set up from the cats to the tips of anyone's in need. Don't really have a set price but not looking to get rich just looking to make some room in this house so if you need just shoot me some numbers. Also have my 20 inch spider monkeys on brand new Hankook 295/45/20...
    $1 USD
  11. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    Something I've never done before but decided to go ahead and do was have my injectors pulled out and get them professionally cleaned and I just wanted to go ahead anybody was in that dilemma like I was thinking I can spend between two and $300 on something better I'm here to tell you that was...
  12. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    got a 14 wk2 with 144k miles lifter job done at around 100k what should i expect in future and what mileage are you higher mile guys at? looking for hope coming from a 370z nismo where i had no issues aside form low power
  13. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hello All! I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT and I have recent been facing an issue with the remote start. When the car is left parked for long periods of time (3+ hours,) and I attempt to start it with the remote, I hear a click from the engine bay but it the engine doesn't turn over. I then...
  14. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hi fixing a jeep srt that was in a front end hit. Here’s the story of what’s been going on. 1. Got the car running engine wise, but the trans cooler was smashed so a decent amount of fluid spewed out not too much. First time of it moving, took it around the parking lot the shifting was little...
  15. WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / D
    Hello, new member here, vehicle is a 2015 jeep srt with 105km on it, was looking at other threads and it wasn't much help, so I have the dreaded service awd system message up, took it to the dealership, they put on a new tc motor, with no luck, now they're suggesting an ELSDM module, then...
  16. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    Has anyone needed an engine replacement after camshaft lifters repair? My lifters were replaced last year… now a year later I’m getting a tapping in my engine and it won’t accelerate correctly… of course jeep won’t take ownership of issues and is saying I need a new engine. Any suggestions on...
  17. WK2 SRT8 Intake/Exhaust Discussion
    Was curious if anyone has ordered or already received the new AFE Track Series Carbon Intake for the WK2 SRTs? Looks alot like the Trackhawk intakes and the carbon tube and open air box looks alot better than the Momentum GT imo...
  18. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    Has there been any consensus on which fluid and capacity is required for the 3010 transfer case on a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with a NAG1. Seen a lot of forums on this but can't seem to find the final agreed upon answer. Manual calls for NV146 , but some people are saying the manual is...
  19. WK2 SRT8 Lighting Discussion
    What is the easiest way to replace my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT drivers side fog light assembly? I’m planning on yanking the front drivers wheel to re-paint my chipped rotor so I figured now would be the best time to replace the fog light assembly. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  20. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Have stock oem springs that I am selling. They have about 18k miles on them. Asking $250 obo I live in queens, NY. willing to drive a little bit or you can pay for shipping. PM me if interested
1-20 of 85 Results