Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    I have a place im probably going to take it but if anyone knows the best place to take my 06 for good work and tuning near central pa that would be greatly appreciated.
  2. WK2 SRT8 General Discussion
    So it's finally time to replace the engine on the ole Jeep. After going back and forth a million times on which route to go (fix trade upgrade, 426, 440, 448, 454, forged then supercharge, too much research lol), I've decided on ordering a HellCrate/Hellcat Crate Engine since it has 3yr/100k...
  3. WK1 Engine Performance/Supercharger/Turbo/Nitrous
    Does anybody use the snow stage 1 kit along with their nitrous kits? If so are the gains worth it from increasing the timing on spray? Would use their boost juice and wire to come on at the same time as the nitrous kit. Mods are fbo/cam/stall/150 shot
  4. WK1 SRT8 General Discussion
    How many of you run your stalls unlocked 1-3rd gear at the track? I’ve got a FTI 3200 10.5” convertor and am trying to figure out if I want it unlocked 2nd gear and 3rd gear.
  5. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Hi everyone, I'm not very familiar with the whole tuning side of things and was curious if anyone had an suggestions regarding getting a tune. I have 2015 SRT with an aFe Momentum GT, aFe Cat Back, and then a catch can and it's lowered (not that those last two really matter for this). My...
  6. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    anyone have any experience with these yet? I have read some very 50/50 reviews on the i2. mainly looking to shut down the MDS and correct shift points ect.. but i was thinking maybe the i3 has corrected some of the issues and maybe even get some measurable performance from a canned tune. as...
  7. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Trying to update my Trinity and can't seem to get the Jeep to show up under the 2012's? I've applied update "trinity-1r09.crom" with no luck and then tried "trinity_dcx_gas-1r09d_update.crom" I saw the "1r09c" was the file that seemed to have the support for the 2012 Jeep SRT8s following the...
  8. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    So I've had my Predator for a couple months now and some guys have been telling me to mess with the Parameters and I wasnt really sure if I should lean it out richen it on the low end or what to have the throttle boost at the fans speeds at anything else y'all could think of thanks guys
  9. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    I've read several things about it but still unsure what it is. We all understand what WOT tuning is but not a lot of info about part throttle tuning. All I know is that it can only be done by a tuner or if you have the CMR software. I'm sure it can only benefit performance and reliability...
  10. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Just got my tuner Saturday and I have a cai should I just do the 93 cai octane tune or is there anything else you guys would say do or another tuner guy here on the forum I should talk to... Thanks
  11. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Im almost ready to spray the Jeep:rolleyes:....And i got a few questions about the tuning/ safety of the motor. All help and inputs are welcome.... I still need to order my predator and underdrive pulley and have to pick my Tcm up. Heres a few questions i hope i can get answers for from tuners...
1-11 of 11 Results