Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 16 Results
  1. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Hi everyone, I'm not very familiar with the whole tuning side of things and was curious if anyone had an suggestions regarding getting a tune. I have 2015 SRT with an aFe Momentum GT, aFe Cat Back, and then a catch can and it's lowered (not that those last two really matter for this). My...
  2. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    $425 Shipped in the Continental US. Includes: Unmarried DiabloSport Trinity Unit 6-foot ODB-II cable 6-foot USB to Mini USB cable Suction Cup Mount Generic padded 'camera' case All Needed Software is on DiabloSports Website, Free Downloads Manuals Available Online
  3. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Sold!!!!!! Please erase!!!!
  4. Detailing Discussion
    Hey! Ladies and Gentleman! I thought I share my experience with my Jeep. I bought the Jeep with 75k on it and my plans were to supercharge it back in 2015. I put all the new parts of besides a supercharger "Go Figure" New Brake Pads Drilled Slotted Rotors New Nitto Tires all Around New...
  5. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Bought my 2007 jeep with 60,000 on her and plugged in the Diablo for some fun and I think it helped blow my T-case. So I've decided to keep it stock and sell the Diablo tuner. The retail is close to 600$. I have mine in flawless condition with about 500-1,000 miles used on it for just $350.00...
  6. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    First off, big thanks to Skip at Demon Performance! I ordered the Trinity from him yesterday afternoon and had it today. I didn't expect it until next week. A-1 service. Also, Mike at Diablosport was on the ball with the questions I had for him. Now, I installed the 93 octane canned tune with...
  7. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Selling the SRT8 and have a Diablo Trinity for sale. Comes with CD, cables, and unit. Text me at 702-376-5619 if interested. Thanks! Has everything except the box. Asking $480 plus shipping. Will be available next week I have set of stock OEM GY runflats off of my 08 SRT8. Look to have at...
  8. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Good evening everyone, So... I have sort of an impossibly large issue at the moment. I just recently purchase a Trinity to replace my Predator. I went through all of the steps necessary to get it setup, had a hell of a time getting my CMR tunes off of the Predator and finally succeed... I get...
  9. Parts For Sale/Wanted
    Hey guys so I'm selling my Diablo Trinity. Just don't need it anymore. It is Un-Married. It comes with the Trinity, USB Cable for computer, Trinity Quick Start Guide, 6 Foot OBD II Cable, Trinity CD and suction cup mount. I am asking $500 OBO. PM me if you have any question. I am also selling...
  10. WK2 SRT8 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Trying to update my Trinity and can't seem to get the Jeep to show up under the 2012's? I've applied update "trinity-1r09.crom" with no luck and then tried "trinity_dcx_gas-1r09d_update.crom" I saw the "1r09c" was the file that seemed to have the support for the 2012 Jeep SRT8s following the...
  11. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    :mad:Holy Smokes, I purchased a trinity three months ago new. It has worked great. This was a replacement for my predator. Today I got in the car and the trinity read An Internal update has been installed that requires a reboot. Please unplug your trinity briefly to cycle the power...
  12. WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges
    Its about time for me to get some gauges. Which ones look coolest?:cool: Im looking to get 2 gauges. Boost, and A/F. I kind of want them to match. Can I get some ideas here?:) I ordered a 2 gauge pod. Now I just need to fill it up.
1-13 of 16 Results