Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

another minnesota thread.

10K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  Spoolfish 
#1 ·
So I have been trying to get a MN jeep club going

we had a mini meet last weekend, had 5 jeeps total. would love to get more going! We cruised around for a while and stopped for food and ice cream.

I created a facebook group hoping that it will be a easier way to keep in touch with others and communicate for gatherings. it seems that there is enough of us talking about it, so lets do it! here is the fb url https://www.facebook.com/groups/596752507032250/

here is a picture from last weekend.

Cars and coffe is this saturday, hope to see some of you there.

See less See more
#7 ·
I am not going to power cruise, a lot of the fnlx guys are going.

awesome brian, you can get your plaque from mopars in the park haha..

I added you guys to my freinds list on here. So i can remember who to contact when I am attempting to plan something. if anyone from the metro area wants to goof off tomorrow let me know.

#11 ·
Just saw this...I'd be down for a meet. Will be down to the cities towards the end of this month, beginning of Aug to get my built Sti tuned. Would be cool
to catch a meet while I'm down in the area, considering the 5 hr drive-_-

#19 ·
Midwest mopars created the 14 Mopars in the park event on facebook . anyone that is able to make it please Do. https://www.facebook.com/events/620258318019298/

and just like last year, I can help book hotels and such for anyone that is planning to go.

#21 ·
Nubtard,

I think you and I have met in passing by the Super Target in Applevalley right off Pilot Knob. I have the black with the red on the hood, Soon to be redline one. Just noticed you were in Farmington, I am in Northern Lakeville. We should put something together before the Holidays for a Meet and Greet!

Reactions: nubtard
#22 ·
Yes that was me. As it turns out there is 4 srt jeeps in farmington, I just met another guy last weekend.
Mine is retired for the year, awating some new upgrades. Did you take delivery of the new one yet? I would love to see that beast.

#24 ·
Supp grady.

1stsrt8 did you get your redline? Bryan local farmington buddy said he seen a wk2 red w/black stripe on pilot knob & 160th today about 3:30ish. Everyone look up the facebook, a little easier to coordinate meets. We had a few over yesterday.

Attachments

#25 ·
I'm south of the Metro and would be interested in joining a meet up sometime. Keep me posted

#27 ·
Nubtard, yeah that is me I was so effing busy last time I was at home, this next time off in late January we should organize something at Carbones or something like that. I have tons of parts just sitting in the garage that I got to get to as well. Just been too dang cold to heat the garage up to install things. Got the Borla on and thats about it. Got springs, sway bar links, interior lights, Fog Lights, and a Bwoody to install this next time off. Should be a good 4-5 days in the garage getting it all done.

#29 ·
Anyone doing anything in the area for St Paddys day? I am thinking about having a party on the 15th at my house in Lakeville, would be good to get a bunch of SRTs lined on the streets. I am the youngest in my neighborhood by 25-30 years and there is a Corvette showing in the hood that we must strike back at! Haha if anyone is interested let me know and I can PM details if it happens. I am over seas right now trying to coordinate things!

#30 ·
Yeah I have not checked the forums in awhile, looks like I need to.

Everyone that has not joined the Facebook yet please do. I can collect phone numbers also. I think I have about 20 names listed as srt8 guy, lol

And clear your calenders for mopars in the park!

That thread is awesome, describes you well brian :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.