Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no! - Page 5 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Garage
Johnny is pairing up with he's Dad and getting a Under ground TT Lamborghini
6.90 @ 101 & 10.93 @ 122 Boosted @ 9lbs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 PM
I just wanna go fast!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no!

If you do sell, I'm sure it will sell quick! And if you drift away from this forum I'm gonna come out there and kick your little .....! Johnny boy

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The Following User Says Thank You to eskle For This Useful Post:
WESLEY KAY (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Major Contributing Member

You're dead to me.......

haha but you'd better the hell still show up to our BBQ! in whatever ridiculousness you end up with!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:16 PM

Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no!

See you this weekend bro. Maybe you'll change your mind. Haha

And Chris and mike. I'm with you guys. My jeep will go with me to the grave.

All work done at KING MOTORSPORTS

RIP RoKDoG

My Jeep... http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=62004
Old 02-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Senior Contributing Member

Sell it, don't make the same mistake I did with my other vehicles. I held on to them, kept thinking I would get better offers. Never did... Truth is, not many people want these, it's a very small market. I only see the re-sale on these going down as gas prices go up and environmental laws get worse.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 AM
1 Man Kungfu Swat Team
Premium Member

Garage
Good Luck in whatever you decide bud!! I was sitting in the same boat as you not to long ago but several unforseen factors made me keep it. Best of luck though!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 AM

Re: Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialblend07 View Post
Sell it, don't make the same mistake I did with my other vehicles. I held on to them, kept thinking I would get better offers. Never did... Truth is, not many people want these, it's a very small market. I only see the re-sale on these going down as gas prices go up and environmental laws get worse.
The market isn't huge for the WK1 because it has held it's value and a lot of people can't afford, or aren't willing to pay 30 grand for a 4-5 year old SUV. I'm ok with that, because I don't want every little kid having one, but I hardly see the value of these dropping anytime soon. That's exactly what people thought in the 70's. Look where that got em. I probably get 5-6 people on average a day telling me they would love to have my jeep.
Stage 6 Turbocharged 6.1L Silver Jeep SRT8. PWR 419 9.5:1 built for boost/ PWR Mean Street Heads/ Ported Intake/AR 90mm/ PWR Turbo cam/ SHR Tranny/ FTI 3200 Stall Converter. Tuned by Jerseyboy 10.54 @130mph on 12 psi on stock bottom end. Stroker #'s coming soon!. Ballin on a budget!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WESLEY KAY View Post
Dang! Another one of the initial crew going up for sale. I am watching it on eBay and curious as to what people will bid on it. It will kinda tell me where I stand....lol. But mine is NOT for sale at this time.....lol. Whatever happens, keep in touch brother!! Wes
Lol, KB might bring a few extra dollars, but Yes, you need to enjoy yours some more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
No SC 300 on the list???????
I wanted the new 300 when they came out, tried to convince my dad that it would be a good car for him. I'll wait to see the factory SC one and how the prices look on those

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsracer View Post
Whats it listed under, I cant find it
Type in Jeep SRT Whipple. Should come right up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwag One View Post
So how much are you asking?! I might be willing to part with my silver bullet for something that's already supercharged...
Few prices in my mind, one what I am asking and another what I will take. I'll send you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosting View Post
Took a few years after the WK2 was released but seems like everyone if trying to drop their WK1's recently...Good luck with selling.
I've noticed that. I'm not selling it to pick up a Wk2, well at the moment, just think I want to get a new and fun DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbf8 View Post
Good for you Johnny! What kinds of ideas you got going through that head of yours? Shoot me a PM if you are willing to share what your next moves might be or what you are thinking about moving on to.
I mentioned earlier, looking at a GTR and a c63 AMG. Few other cars, but those 2 are the most realistic ones at the moment. Though, I considered selling 1 mustang and picking up a Gallardo and a cheap, DD where I can put my dogs in. But really plan to hold on to Mustangs for a few more years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUCKTOWNSRT8 View Post
Doubt it has anything to do with the WK2!
Not at the moment, but once I drive a '14, I might decide on that in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown-WK View Post
Sorry to hear Johnny, but at least you are looking to replace it with a 14'. I will never get rid of my jeep. I'm pretty sure most of us Stage 6 guys will go to the grave with ours. I'll definitely have some other fast cars to add to the stable in the future but I just can't let the jeep go.

I also said I would never get rid of it, but I got the Saleen fever and bought both of mine, which I don't plan letting go of anytime soon, so if I want something new, I'll have to unload the Jeep now or win the lotto... You and the other Stage 6 guys have some strong rigs, some have other cars as well, so doesn't seem necessary to sell.

Quote:
Amen to that! The only way the Jeep leaves, is with me in it. I'll learn from my father, and not sell the cars that might be worth something later.
Can't disagree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carioca View Post
WOW, just read this, insane, this truck and Johnny represents the SRT8, I've watched his videos on youtube many times, love his truck!
I need therapy......
If I sell it, be sure I am not going anywhere!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n View Post
Johnny is pairing up with he's Dad and getting a Under ground TT Lamborghini
Haha, I'd be afraid to have one of those. But damn, dad and I would be fighting for those keys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskle View Post
If you do sell, I'm sure it will sell quick! And if you drift away from this forum I'm gonna come out there and kick your little .....! Johnny boy

Hope it doesn't sell quick. I'm still looking for the right deal on a new car so I don't have to pull a Mustang out of storage to drive... Don't think Bernie could ban me enough to make me drift away from you fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relwarc View Post
You're dead to me.......

haha but you'd better the hell still show up to our BBQ! in whatever ridiculousness you end up with!
Don't have to ask me twice...LOL You know I'll be there as long as I am not at school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandm3 View Post
See you this weekend bro. Maybe you'll change your mind. Haha

And Chris and mike. I'm with you guys. My jeep will go with me to the grave.

Yep, I will be there Friday night my man. Want to go to Scores Fri or Sat?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialblend07 View Post
Luckily enough for me, I'm not in my Jeep for much at all; practically stole it from the dealer new. Not worried about the hit because it is surprisingly minimal if it sells. But with the small market quote, I agree with what Mike said and it is because they have held their value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCsnow1000 View Post
Good Luck in whatever you decide bud!! I was sitting in the same boat as you not to long ago but several unforseen factors made me keep it. Best of luck though!
And I am glad you did. Look forward to seeing your finished up.

Quote:
The market isn't huge for the WK1 because it has held it's value and a lot of people can't afford, or aren't willing to pay 30 grand for a 4-5 year old SUV. I'm ok with that, because I don't want every little kid having one, but I hardly see the value of these dropping anytime soon. That's exactly what people thought in the 70's. Look where that got em. I probably get 5-6 people on average a day telling me they would love to have my jeep.
Well said.
The Following User Says Thank You to BOYCHIKS For This Useful Post:
m4xm1l10n (02-12-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 09:59 AM
DONE
Lifetime Premium Member

Man, do you REALLY want to sale it?....lol. Good luck in what ever you decide to do Johnny!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYCHIKS View Post

Yep, I will be there Friday night my man. Want to go to Scores Fri or Sat?? lol

Lol, absolutely..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.