Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no! - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Garage
Saw that , man Johhny represents these jeeps Period , he can't sell it hehe
6.90 @ 101 & 10.93 @ 122 Boosted @ 9lbs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Just an ad guys, mainly for exposure. Possibly doing the same with one of my Saleens here shortly.

You all know me pretty darn well and how I love this thing, would be very hard to have to take the plates off and send it away.... Hoping it doesn't happen but who knows.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by af_maineiac View Post
Damn Johnny, I gotta say that this caught me off guard. Is it just me, but does it seem like everyone's getting rid of their rigs? First Paulo, then John, HemiShopJim, and now Tony. Hell, I admit that I've given it some serious thought the past few months, and I wouldn't think twice about unloading mine if the right offer came along. Whether or not you end up keeping it, I'm sure it will be a decision that you won't make lightly. Like others have said, if anyone else ends up with your Jeep, they will have one helluva ride!
I've been considering it for months... Right before Jdoc did actually, then I almost did. Told a few people. Yes, I've seen a numerous amount of people let go of theirs in the past 6 months, never really thought I would consider it this much. Like I just mentioned in the last post, it wouldn't be an easy decision.

As I just texted someone, I hope it doesn't sell, as my jeep pretty much represents me.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

3 bids already!

2007 Silver SRT
Boost Coming 2015

Quad Retrofit-Chrome Delete-Tint-Satin Black 22"s-Toyo Proxes STII-Solo Exhaust-RM 1.7"-Painted Roof Rails-Trinity-9500ix-Pioneer HU-Alpine Door Speakers-Diamond Audio 12"s-Billet Tech Underhood Kit-6K Highs/Lows/Fogs-Billet Tech Door Locks-TLS LED Tails-LED Rear Fogs-Cree 6K Reverse Lights-Billet Tech Catch Can-Dynamat-R1 Drilled Rotors-Stoptech Brake Pads-Tinted Tails
-Johan Tune-Mopar Rear Lip-Colormatched Venom Hood
Old 02-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Premium Lurker
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency View Post
3 bids already!
I helped bump up his asking price a little.....
Old 02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,201 Posts
Re: Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYCHIKS View Post
I've been considering it for months... Right before Jdoc did actually, then I almost did. Told a few people. Yes, I've seen a numerous amount of people let go of theirs in the past 6 months, never really thought I would consider it this much. Like I just mentioned in the last post, it wouldn't be an easy decision.

As I just texted someone, I hope it doesn't sell, as my jeep pretty much represents me.
Didn't you tell me you were seriously considering buying Jdoc's & than it sold like the next day?

Yeh there does seem to be a lot of people getting rid of them lately, although I do think John maybe changing his mind. With all the work Dan is doing for him & JB getting the tune dialed in. I suspect he'll keep it for a while & enjoy it like he originally planned to do. Like I've said before I honestly thought I would miss my wife's & while it still has a place in my heart I do love the Super bee, can't beat the fun factor of kicking it down & getting sideways at 40+. I really can't give an honest opinion as to whether I would miss the Jeep since I do still have one.

Your Jeep is one of the nicest customized ones if seen Johnny, I know you put your heart into it. I'm sure this is a very difficult decision for you.

Jim
Old 02-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency View Post
3 bids already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by af_maineiac View Post
I helped bump up his asking price a little.....
Brian is just shopping for his boys first car

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
Didn't you tell me you were seriously considering buying Jdoc's & than it sold like the next day?

Yeh there does seem to be a lot of people getting rid of them lately, although I do think John maybe changing his mind. With all the work Dan is doing for him & JB getting the tune dialed in. I suspect he'll keep it for a while & enjoy it like he originally planned to do. Like I've said before I honestly thought I would miss my wife's & while it still has a place in my heart I do love the Super bee, can't beat the fun factor of kicking it down & getting sideways at 40+. I really can't give an honest opinion as to whether I would miss the Jeep since I do still have one.

Your Jeep is one of the nicest customized ones if seen Johnny, I know you put your heart into it. I'm sure this is a very difficult decision for you.

Jim
Yep, I was considering it at the price he was asking, now that was a bargain!

Yep, I think John will keep his and enjoy it and have some fun. I have plenty of fun in mine, as I plan to continue to do, but there is a lot out there and owning it for 6 years now, figured it might be time to see what else I can put my heart into. Getting rid of my Roush was very hard--I actually turned around as I was delivering it to the new owner and think I dropped a few tears, but I got over that as I moved to the next ride. (Of course it would be different with the Jeep) I honestly think I should sell the stangs since they aren't driven and pointless to have at my age, but those are cars I'd never come across again...
Old 02-09-2013, 10:27 PM
RIP Chuck G.
Lifetime Premium Member

I totaled mine and still have it. I don't part with sh it easy!!
BOYCHIKS (02-09-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 10:28 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,201 Posts
Re: Listed my Jeep for sale..... oh no!

Yeh Johnny those Saleen's are Barrett Jackson material.

Jim
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,097 Times in 896 Posts
Well I thought we were going to stay Jeep brothers forever Johnny.. All I know is someone is going to get a nice Whippled Jeep here!!! Good luck bro!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.