News anchor gets owned repeatedly - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Elite Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenautotrans View Post
Me being a Canadian will offer you all a deal..........how about you all arm yourselves with automatic weapons and whatever else you can get your friggin hands on and shoot yourselves to oblivion until there is nothing left. Then we can walk across the border without any f?&&* paranoid shit from customs official and claim that lazy excuse for a country!!!

My last experience in California taught me a lesson (******* shooting at the car in front of him for roadrage). You all deserve what's happening right now! Not a hater.....just the facts!
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/woman-c...page-1.1138641

You guys should Consider some stricter knife and hammer controls so sick people can't get there hands on these weapon and harm innocent unarmed victims

Last edited by Jeep Trick; 02-02-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Senior Contributing Member

I love how the uninformed use the term "automatic weapons". First the majority of weapons sold in the US are not automatic. The overwemingly majority are semi automatic. Secondly, if you were to try and obtain an automatic weapon/SBR/suppressor there is a BATFE form +$200 tax stamp + fingerprint card etc you have to do. Also said transport out of state and sale of that "automatic" weapon has to be run through BATFE.

But before we get into any of that in the problem lies in that there is so much misinformation with weapons especially in terminology and function it is saddening.

So my point is do not comment or give advice regarding weapons if you are not clearly a subject matter expert as you would not take medical advice from someone that is not qualified(doctor, nurse etc..) would you?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Major Contributing Member

Dude that gif is a thing of beauty. I like how the boat operator is the first to eat it.
bt c-c, reso-delete, obx L-tubes, bwoody 4", johan/trinity

Old 02-02-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post
YAY NY! ugh
Seriously, that ban they put in is the most severe one I have ever heard of. Are people having a fit about that? 7 round limit bans virtually every gun in the world except muskets, bolt actions, and revolvers. I am shocked they passed that thing. That must be one hell of a BLUE state for the politicians to feel secure voting for that monstrosity.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Would you believe those ass hats didn't have the common sense when they enacted it to EXCLUDE law enforcement?!! HAHA!!! All police dropped to 7rd clips because that was the law.

My assumption was that 7rd clips would be hard to come by and they would just be carrying 7 instead of 10 or so... Not sure how that works. I'm not allowed to even own the 30rd clip for the AK, even if it is empty and I don't own the gun, the mag is actually illegal.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post
Would you believe those ass hats didn't have the common sense when they enacted it to EXCLUDE law enforcement?!! HAHA!!! All police dropped to 7rd clips because that was the law.
Looks like the NYPD will be going back to the days of .38's
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Dude that gif is a thing of beauty. I like how the boat operator is the first to eat it.
the fat hairy guy at the very back cops it three times !!!!
i reckon i have sat there at least for 5 min collectively staring with a big smile...
nice boobies .. and awsome blooper to follow,,, what else could you ask for !!!

08 SRT TTcreations 6262mm's, SHR Viking, Wavetrac 10.99 @126.92mph means fastest stock longblock ever!
new engine 0-1km (.62 mile) in 19.0 sec @168mph 0-128mph in 8.4 seconds no quarter mile YET!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Supporting Vendor
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 2,280 Times in 1,104 Posts
Garage
News anchor gets owned repeatedly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenautotrans View Post
Me being a Canadian will offer you all a deal..........how about you all arm yourselves with automatic weapons and whatever else you can get your friggin hands on and shoot yourselves to oblivion until there is nothing left. Then we can walk across the border without any f?&&* paranoid shit from customs official and claim that lazy excuse for a country!!!

My last experience in California taught me a lesson (******* shooting at the car in front of him for roadrage). You all deserve what's happening right now! Not a hater.....just the facts!
See.... You're just like all the other ignorant ass Americans that don't understand the laws. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE ILLEGAL HERE!!! Get educated before you run you mouth.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harrison@Stage6 For This Useful Post:
BJB (02-03-2013), jkalbin (02-03-2013), tugboatchad (02-03-2013), WIPLASH (02-03-2013)
Old 02-03-2013, 07:49 PM

Garage
This is pretty much how most "gun control" debates go. The pro-constitutional gun rights side remains calm (somehow) and provides valid points and FACTS. The "gun grabber" uses no facts and just his/her opinion that "guns are bad", or "guns kill". Yes they do. So do ham sandwiches.

I take my previous statement back... USUALLY the gentleman or lady representing our 2nd amendment rights gets interrupted and trampled by 4-5 other people on the show who need to tell him how his FACTS are wrong because they think their neighbor is nuts. This is one of the rare cases that it is one on one and the factual side of the argument was actually heard. Most large networks will load a panel, 1 guy/girl who supports our rights, 1 person who tries to mediate and has no affiliation either way, then 4 or more people who don't like or understand guns and most likely have never even held a gun, let alone operated one.

If they want to increase background checks for guns, make a longer waiting period, go right ahead. The law abiding citizens will continue to conform to REASONABLE gun control laws. Don't strip us of our rights to own a very versatile self-defense/sporting gun because "it looks menacing". That's like saying someone can't drive a Corvette because it "looks fast".

I feel sorry for you guys in NY and I pray that isn't how the rest of the country goes. They backdoor sneak a new law in, giving citizens 20 minutes notice before it gets signed. The governor even talked about how the required gun registration is a first step to GUN CONFISCATION. I wonder how long he will stay in office
2010 SRT8: BT Catch can, Carbon Fiber Shorty Ant., LMI Carbon Fiber CAI, Custom painted headlights/side moldings, Passport 9500ix Corvette mounted and direct wired, LED interior, Weathertech floor liners, Trinity w/vent mount, Bwoody sway links, Motivos, JOHAN TUNE! (rev 007 )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkalbin For This Useful Post:
Jack_Toepfer (02-04-2013), Raland (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,455 Times in 956 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to jps043
Gun laws with prevent law abiding citizens from possessing fire arms and take away their right to self defense. Criminals do not follow laws and therefore this legislation will have no effect on them. Result - the people who obey the law will be rendered defenseless and crime in the country will sky rocket.

I will never support making this country a less safe place for good citizens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jps043 For This Useful Post:
jkalbin (02-04-2013), Raland (02-04-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.