News anchor gets owned repeatedly - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Elite Contributing Member

News anchor gets owned repeatedly

This news anchor got owned period.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxDv...ature=youtu.be

www.dingsracing.com
I'm gettting frustrated with modding
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WIPLASH For This Useful Post:
A.V.GCSRT8 (01-31-2013), Jeep and GTO (02-01-2013), jkalbin (02-03-2013), kmitch80 (02-02-2013), Schwag One (02-01-2013), StangSlayerMA (02-01-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 08:15 PM

Nice vid. His assumptions are a big reason why we have issues, glad not everyone in this country thinks like that

PB: 8.05@85.25 1/8 mile
Old 01-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Major Contributing Member

Wow that was embarrassing to watch.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Re: News anchor gets owned repeatedly

The dimness news anchor could have at least done done research. Lmao that was great!

'08 D1SC PROCHARGED, RACE VALVE (LOUD) SOUTHERN HOT ROD VIKING,
PRO TORQUE, ATI, EIBACHS, KOOKS, BORLA S, TOONA TUNE.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

man ,, i shouldnt comment its none of my business
BUT....
now bear with me now i dont want haters.....

But if you got 330milion people with the capability to kill someone at will if they decide to...
your definately gonna have problems,

If 0.001 percent of people have a mental freakout or a sick in the head ,,,, thats alot of deaths that are just waiting to happen,

Guns are beautiful mechanisms, and i appreciate them,, but shouldnt the law be to try and "minimise" deaths,, its imposibble to eliminate them,
unfortunatley maybe the right thing to do is ban the right to carry automatics around and maybe only be allowed to use em if you have a registered place to use em ,, like a property or a gun range???
its to late to stop it now,, you cant outlaw every weapon, if you take it away from the people who wouldnt use em your left with sick ****s who would never hand em in just so they can kill a person ,, or people... i wish i knew the answer,, we hear of your tradgeties and it makes me sick and sad,, oh we have had our fair share but it rarely happens here ,, were only 22million so the chances are lower , i wish i could rub my belly and pop out a answer to make everyone happy,,,

i dunno ,,, its allways the few that spoil for the majority ,,
but looking at it from all the way over here ,, its a freaking shame your country is wasting precious millions and soon possibly billions in this debate and action..

In house stroker daily driver all day everyday, pump fuel warrior.
419ci 6262pte custom cam indy heads 17psi 900rhp pump unleaded
full weight, toyo proxes st2 11.2 @ 142.7 mph with a 3.3 60 foot roll out,
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 PM
http://www.cagannyc.com
Lifetime Premium Member

A knife or a baseball bat can be a weapon, your hands too... 1 death is as equally sad to 10. Guns or not! The argument should be about, better background checks, point mental disorder cases and ban them from purchasing and do the job to stop illegal gun sales! Human beings are the only danger to one other.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
AussieSRT@TTC (01-31-2013)
Old 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

VERY VERY TRUE,,, a thumb and forefinger can kill if used right,,
but what do you when those checks cant happen as mental freaks are great liars and appear normal... plus it will cost hundreds of billions to check everyone out,,
i guess what the whole fuss this news reporter is getting at is ,,,,,
he thinks he might have a better chance of survival if a guy is shooting a 9mm with only 15 in clip as opposed to 35 or so in a mag,,
ALL I CAN SAY IS :
IMO if there were no guns ANYWHERE you would have LESS problems,,
BUT the weirdo sick ***ers will always find one here or there, maybe you are safer knowing not to piss someone off cuz there packing,, :-/
Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.cagannyc.com
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieSRT@TTC View Post
VERY VERY TRUE,,, a thumb and forefinger can kill if used right,,
but what do you when those checks cant happen as mental freaks are great liars and appear normal... plus it will cost hundreds of billions to check everyone out,,
i guess what the whole fuss this news reporter is getting at is ,,,,,
he thinks he might have a better chance of survival if a guy is shooting a 9mm with only 15 in clip as opposed to 35 or so in a mag,,
ALL I CAN SAY IS :
IMO if there were no guns ANYWHERE you would have LESS problems,,
BUT the weirdo sick ***ers will always find one here or there, maybe you are safer knowing not to piss someone off cuz there packing,, :-/
Sure can be a solution but for countries like UK where there is not 300 million privately owned guns on a float. We are so much in debt where we can't even do a buy back out! No one will sell because we blockbuster on superhero movies and love blowing s..ht up on big screen and real life. If it is in the foundation since day one! There is nothing else we can do but to educate one another about the right way of dealing with things besides blowing one another brains out.

This is such a deep and foundational issue and so much tied into education, health, influence, and not only governmental it is also us, who is indirectly supporting the violence culture!

Why do we have ID channel!?

I hope i am making sense..?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The Following User Says Thank You to cagannyc For This Useful Post:
AussieSRT@TTC (02-03-2013)
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM

Get rid of all Gun Free Zones. And encourage more citizens to conceal carry.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 02-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

This one might get shut down by Bernie just a heads up, they are pretty against political debates on here.

I will however once again add my .02.

I was raised on a ranch where guns where just a normal part of life, hell I bought an AR-15 and a night optic when I was 16 so I could keep the coyotes from rustling the calves (coyotes are big fans of veal). So i have been shooting these so called "assault weapons" since I was very young and my personal comparison to any other weapon is they are identical in form and function. Hunting rifles are not comprable in stature to weapons used by the military but functionally they are almost identical.

The idea of banning something that was explicitly granted to the citizenry of the United States in the Bill of Rights is insanity and should not be allowed. Hell even the National Firearms Act of 1934 was unconstitutional, but congress and the judiciary system allowed themselves to be swayed emotionally by the tommy gun toting gangsters of the time and therefore a list was created (fully automatic, supressed, short barreled rifles) and those to this day are illegal to own unless approved by local and federal law enforcement and are even taxed.

This was the very first step in the process of unarming american but fortunately there are people around this country who still value their rights and will not stand by idly while they are stripped of thier freedoms.
The arguement should not even focus on those who use weapons against unarmed civilians (although if those civilians where armed there wouldnt be an issue in the first place). It is horrific and terrible that some people lack the moral and psychological constitution to understand that shooting up an elementary school is wrong, however there will always be people like that armed with whatever they can. Hell I can buy enought volitile chemicals off of ebay and my google machine works well enough to teach myself how to make fertilizer bombs.

Hurt people will always try to inflict their pain on others.

However we the people can and have the explicit right and responisbility to defend ourselves and others from threats such as an armed assailant, or a mugger, or bank robber, or murderer, or rapist. The list goes on and on. And I will tell you that I will never watch my little sister or mother or girlfriend being beaten or raped while I lay bloody in an alley.

I refuse to be a victim and so should others. Like the man said in the video, police officers have no duty to put their lives on the line to save a citizen. They choose to, but are not required to. Castle Rock v *****les, South v Maryland, Bowers v Devito. I will not bet my life and well being on someone elses training or balls. I have those for myself and if someone ever forces my hand I will be damned if I dont use them both.

Rant over.

2009 Brilliant Black
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to centxsrt8 For This Useful Post:
BOTSRT8 (02-01-2013), Colt (02-06-2013), jkalbin (02-03-2013), tugboatchad (02-01-2013), WIPLASH (02-01-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.