Kansas City Spotted Thread - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > Great Plains

Great Plains IA, KS, NE, ND, SD, OK

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:20 PM

Kansas City Spotted Thread

Im probably the only one who will post up the SRT's I see around town since im considered to be obsessed by my coworkers everytime I see one around but im determined to get a KC group started. Seems like this city has a lot of cars and not too many gatherings so im hoping to change that.

Just spotted a silver jeep going east on Johnson Dr. in Merriam. around 12 or so.
2007 Black Jeep SRT8 - Inertia Motorsports H/C, Paramount TC, Stall converter, Magnaflow, Ported-Polished intake w/thermal coating, Ported throttle body, K&N intake, 180 stat, 275-315 Bridgestone Dueler HP, Bwoody links, Rear wiper delete, Eibach Springs, BT Catch Can, SW Longtubes-catless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Two Jeep sightings this week. Saw a bone stock black jeep at the goodyear store off of Shawnee Mission Parkway. Hopefully your not buying stock tires again

Also saw another guy around johnson drive, I-35. Blacked out, wheels, tail lights, debadged and lowered. I know it sounds like half of the jeeps on here but not too many locally in Johnson county, KCMO area. Anyone!?
Old 02-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Hey man I'm over in Ft Riley so if you ever want to get a meet together on the weekend I would be down to make the trip there!

BWoody 4" CAI-SOLO Exhaust-TS Tinted LED Tails-6k HIDs Hi/Low/Fogs/Reverse-LED Switchback Turns-BT Catch Can-Jet 180 TStat-DS Trinity

diablotoona was here...
Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibw5002 View Post
Hey man I'm over in Ft Riley so if you ever want to get a meet together on the weekend I would be down to make the trip there!
Absolutely! I am determined to get a meet this spring and summer. Hopefully a few! Tired of seeing so many TBSS's and whatnot around ha. Im trying to round up anyone who is in. Get some grub, hit up a UFC event or car show like KCTrends, Maybe a modification day, anything! "hevy" is also a local kansas city guy ive met. He just mentioned he wants to get in on a meet, so hopefully we can get some momentum going. How do you like Fort Riley?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Sounds good! Definitely have to wait for this weather to pass haha. Fort Riley isn't terrible but it sure isn't heavenly. It helps having K State so close for things to do though. Especially me being 24.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:31 PM

I'm a huge UFC fan, but down for what ever.

Back when I had a GTO, I know a small group of guys met at different Hooter's. We could maybe harass them.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM

For sure! Most cars guys like just being around anything that scoots. No bad blood.. they are probably slightly jealous. Gotta be near some excitement so lucky for you, the college isnt too far. Ill be 25 in less than a month so I hear ya on all that. Hevy, didnt you recently get married?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Yeah I'll be 25 in June. Nice to see another young buck rocking the GCSRT8 Currently playing the waiting game for my CAI to hit the door and pull the trigger on the solo cat-back.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:52 PM

Saw a silver jeep going east on 67th street off of I-35 by carmax. You on here?! Where are the kansas city jeeps!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

There's two stock looking black WK1's. 1 here on Ft Riley with me and one in Manhattan. Either of you on here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.