Moving to SC...Dealer recommendation to buy WK2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > South / Southeast

South / Southeast AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Senior Contributing Member

Moving to SC...Dealer recommendation to buy WK2

Obviously i am going to do some calling around on my own as well but does anyone have a dealer recommendation in the region to get a good deal on ordering a 2014? Just looking for good service and hopefully the best price i can get below MSRP. Location doesnt really matter but i am going to live in SC and have family in NC. PM me if necessary.

On a related note are there any "regular" car get togethers in the Columbia SC area? Or maybe Greenville, SC?

Thanks.

Other Rides:
2007 997 Turbo...2009 CBR600RR

Past Rides:
2006 Corvette Z06............2011 WRX STi Wagon
2001 CBR600F4i................2010 335i (330rwhp)..
2010 Camaro SS...............2006 Lexus IS350......
2005 Saab 92x (280awhp)..2005 Corvette
2003 WRX (285awhp)........1986 Corvette
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thanked 1,440 Times in 917 Posts
I can't speak for Columbia as I've never bought a vehicle up there but if you want a great dealership to shop around with it would be either Bulter CDJ in Beaufort or the New River Auto Mall in Hilton Head, they have a good group of guys there at the CDJ dealer along with all the other dealers (like 15 different makes there)

There aren't many regular get togethers up there either, there are a good bit of LX/LC guys so I'm sure you'll make some car friends easily but not many WK guys up that way for some reason.
I wonder if they have Outback Steakhouses in the Outback?

2012-2014 Demon Performance Procharger Kits on sale now!!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Senior Contributing Member

I have a friend that works a a CDJ dealership in charleston , if you go by ask for Taylor and tell him "mayhem" sent you, also there is cars and coffee here in greenville every 3rd sat. of the month, and every sunday night there's a car meet, some nice cars mostly imports, but some heavily modded corvettes and cobras too(still my wk1 is king), also deep south mopars has a columbia chapter, and also we have a foothills chapter here in greenville, we go to shows and do rides too!!.. welcome.
07'GC srt8 blk,Murdered,blkwheels,20%tint all around, "mayhem">> (8.50@81.80 mph 10/25/12) volant cai, 180 t-stat, Borla S,catch can, 93 oct canned tune, NT05's 275/315...(8.19@85.2mph)After a johan tune!!!!... thanks JOHAN!!!!!
'04 GTO, yellow jacket , 6spd, on NOS...(8.2@???, spinning through 2nd)...SOLD
MOPAR= Massively Over Powered And Respected.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiSRT8 View Post
Obviously i am going to do some calling around on my own as well but does anyone have a dealer recommendation in the region to get a good deal on ordering a 2014? Just looking for good service and hopefully the best price i can get below MSRP. Location doesnt really matter but i am going to live in SC and have family in NC. PM me if necessary.

On a related note are there any "regular" car get togethers in the Columbia SC area? Or maybe Greenville, SC?

Thanks.
Im in Columbia, and i pretty much hate the dealership that's here. I 100% regret buying my Jeep from them. I would have rather driven to a dealership 1,000,000 miles away then deal with them. Good luck out here. But there are a few trucks out here. So far i've seen 2 Black WK1's, 1 Silver WK1 & so far i think i'm the only one with a WK2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.