Calliber srt4 ? - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Other Vehicle Discussion > Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion

Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion This is the section for the discussion of all other Chrysler Group LLC vehicles.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Born to go fast
Premium Member

they are good cars. i had one but i traded it for the jeep. is you end up finding another one pm me. i did a good bit of work on mine and know the car pretty well

Johan tuned, Gsm CAI, BT Polished Catch Can, Jet 180 T-Stat, DC Custom dual projectors with demon eyes 275/315 Toyo Proxies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim26 View Post
LOL, I grew up in a ford family, my dad always owned a mustang of some sort(76 cobra II,85 LS) so maybe thats why I hate ford. But I am also from the Mt's of VA and where im from you like one brand and hate the rest.
yeah I grew up with fords too mostly truck and rebadged mazdas, but watching backyard rotaries in the island spanking the v8's made me into a fan...then I grew up and came back to american cars since torque is more fun lol, mopar had fast cars but handled like poo compared to gm one which also had good engines, at least that was my view until I drove the gcsrt, went to look at it and bought it the next day lol, and like you I do not like fords, something about the way they look...weak...well except for pre 70's trucks I like those

damned thread jackers...
2009 Cobalt SS/tc sedan, muffler delete, ARK shorty antenna...
Old 01-18-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim26 View Post
Were you on calibersrt4.net?
Yup different name tho
Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM

I owned two nsrt4, a caliber srt4 in 2008 and several srt8's!! all of them ended up being modified lol

I know them pretty well.

I have the same nick on all forums.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-sleeper View Post
I owned two nsrt4, a caliber srt4 in 2008 and several srt8's!! all of them ended up being modified lol

I know them pretty well.

I have the same nick on all forums.

Thats cool, yeah I have the same name on all the forums to. Im hoping soon to own my first SRT8, but I will never get rid of my SRT4's!
08 Silver CSRT4 (Other Daily Driver) #2905 of 5674
Old 01-18-2013, 12:24 PM

Yeah I hear ya! I missed my first nsrt4 so much, when I sold the jeep, I decided to purchase a pretty modded 2004 nsrt4 that I am slowly building for drag racing.

I miss new cars, so I will probably get a new dodge dart soon or wait a bit and get into a 392 srt8!!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Major Contributing Member

Garage
Never found a decent one yet, but there are a few for sale here, but tore up.
07 Jeep SRT8~Diablo tune~180 tstat~Afe CAI~Eibach pro kit~B/W end links~B/T catch can~Led fogs and TLS harness~Stillens covers~Black out Rims~AAC grille scanner~FlowMaster exhaust with 5" Tips~Carbon fiber Mirror covers~R-1 Rotors
Old 01-18-2013, 08:00 PM

I tried driving a nsrt back in 04 and was told I couldn't test drive until I got approved cause it was in the same class as the srt10 viper...I started laughing and then realizer the dude was being serious...I said no thanks not doing paperwork for a test drive and ended up buying a civic...now that's a brand I'm never buying again...I took an exit off the highway a bit too hot and twisted the chassis...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo View Post
I tried driving a nsrt back in 04 and was told I couldn't test drive until I got approved cause it was in the same class as the srt10 viper...I started laughing and then realizer the dude was being serious...I said no thanks not doing paperwork for a test drive and ended up buying a civic...now that's a brand I'm never buying again...I took an exit off the highway a bit too hot and twisted the chassis...
That sucks man! Thats why it was called the mini viper when it first came out! I remember all of that stuff, one of the reason I bought mine brand new in 04 with 8 miles on it, It only has 46k on it now!
Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 AM

I thought it was crap I drove a wrx, rx8 and a couple other cars looking for what to get into in the 18-25k range but decided in the civic cause my wife wanted one since forever, big mistake should've gone with the rotary...wrx felt slow and heavy, it had too much lag imo, the rx would scream and felt like In was in a race car which it's th reason I didn't get it too expensive as a dd. I ended trading the civic for an 06 regular cobalt and that for a minivan (no idea how, I blame the wife for all the bad car chices I've made in my life, but she made up for 2 bad choices when she asked me to get the jeep instead of the tbss so it's ok), when I drove the cobalt I had to own it the power in that little motor and the handling, oh and the seats they are so thigh I've never felt so loved until I got in it lol. If I would gotten a test drive on an nsrt I would've bought it that day more than likely but the sales dude just turned me off if you ever compare a hoped up econo box to something in the supercar range have the decency to say why before puking out some crazy nonsense lol that dealer went under a couple months later...oh and about 2 years later when I was looking at the minivan I was asked if I wanted to drive the nsrt and had to decline since I was in a different stage in my life I called it the FML stage

Last edited by Naldo; 01-19-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.