The Black Mamba - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:08 AM
Turbo Powered
Lifetime Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to R0ck39
Looking good John. Was thinking that Mustang I kept seeing pop up on DC's FB page was yours but wasn't positive until confirmation here on the forum. Good luck with the rest of the build and looking forward to hearing about the results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 07:14 AM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,460 Times in 960 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to jps043
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmn1 View Post
but you only drive the speed limit and have said so many times before. You should be de-tuning it since you won't use any of that power on the streets. Just do color mods.
People use power for sanctions other than illegal ones Chad. Unlike you I value my life and the people around me and choose to play it safe when on the streets .

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
Sounds awesome John, can't wait to see it.

Jim
Thanks Jim! Will be good catching up with you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by af_maineiac View Post
Not to mention your ability to be easily swayed.

You know John, so I got more to thinking about the name you chose for your ride, and I couldn't help but say to myself, "there just has to be a joke in there about the car a man drives and how it compensates for his lack of manhood"..... but I gotta say I have too much respect for both you and your car to actually come up with one. LOL
Haha valid point. Oh I know I have definitely set myself up for some contradiction. But being friends with Dan, Chad, Matt and Tim prepares you for that LOL. Haha thanks bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufjatt View Post
Can't wait to see it done!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Thanks Jay! How is your beast coming along? Got a end date in sight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiFava View Post
You mean your not throwin in 4.10's like everyone else???
Nope, I drive my mustang on long trips and the 4.10's are not suitable for such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbf8 View Post
That's going to be a great color scheme to go with! Look forward to seeing a "finished" product John! Such a great car and nice to see you already got rid of the crapyears for some good traction!
Thanks I think it will turn out great also! Truly is an amazing vehicle, minus said traction LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsF6512 View Post
Sounds like an ok idea. LOL

Just saw it in person. Looks awesome.

Funny and funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCK SS View Post
This year is going to be a fun year around the Chicagoland area. I look forward to seeing you and this beast at the track. I have a feeling there might be some videos of us racing popping up this year. Love the work so far! keep it up!
Sure will be. Lots of builds going on right now. We definitely have the opportunity to make some sweet videos. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
Lets see the progress pics!
Once install starts this weekend you will get plenty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsoIsh08 View Post
Nice man should look nice..... Yeah I would say Dan is a bad influence. He does a good job of spending others money....lol I'll see you guys on Saturday.

Hahaha agreed on all points. Ok perfect see you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apps View Post
John,

Not sure if I will be able to break away from my other stuff while visiting this weekend but hope to be able to hook up with you sometime.....looks like the shop is about an hour away from where I'm staying so it might be hard to break the wife away from downtown given he short time we are there....

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Justin, that is completely understandable. I should be available to catch up with you this weekend when we are both in Chicago. Just keep me updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ck39 View Post
Looking good John. Was thinking that Mustang I kept seeing pop up on DC's FB page was yours but wasn't positive until confirmation here on the forum. Good luck with the rest of the build and looking forward to hearing about the results.
Thanks bud. Haha yeah by the way Dan is posting all these pics of it, lots of people mistaken it for his, but no no that's most certainly not the case. Thanks appreciate it! Any upgrades to your beast over the winter?
The Following User Says Thank You to jps043 For This Useful Post:
1BAMFR (01-10-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Moderator/ Smart Ass
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,499 Times in 1,096 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps043 View Post
People use power for sanctions other than illegal ones Chad. Unlike you I value my life and the people around me and choose to play it safe when on the streets .

You are just a talking/typing contradiction to what you post and do.
Chad (06 Inferno Red GC SRT8) PWR 6.3L, PWR Apache Heads, Stage6 76 mm Turbo, Stage6 Fuel Pump, SHR NAG1-HTCr, PI 2400 TQ Converter, ATI Flex Plate, BC Coil Overs, Wilwood TC6R calipers, Kooks Headers, Mopar exhaust, MM 85mm T-body, Jerseyboy CMR, Bwoody Sway Links, R1 Concepts F Slot & Dimp, R StopTech Pads, Earls Trans Cooler, TLS Rear Fog Harness
Old 01-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Turbo Powered
Lifetime Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to R0ck39
[QUOTE Thanks bud. Haha yeah by the way Dan is posting all these pics of it, lots of people mistaken it for his, but no no that's most certainly not the case. Thanks appreciate it! Any upgrades to your beast over the winter?[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah I saw he mentioned John a few times and that's what got me thinking it was yours but as mentioned this thread confirmed it for me. Nothing major going on for me right now. My QA1's are in the mail from Harrison and Stage 6 and I may also try and pick up a spare set of wheels and some Nitto NT05's this winter in time for the race reason. Then hopefully this spring I'll have the funds for the upgraded Tranny as well. Again The Black Mamba is looking good and looking forward to following your latest build!
Old 01-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Badass John!! one of my favorite cars..would love to own one of those one day!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Elite Contributing Member

Garage
been keeping track of this on FB. thing is gonna be a beast!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
You are just a talking/typing contradiction to what you post and do.
LOL yeah I definitely exaggerated that a bit. But I definitely drive more street friendly than you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ck39 View Post
Haha yeah I saw he mentioned John a few times and that's what got me thinking it was yours but as mentioned this thread confirmed it for me. Nothing major going on for me right now. My QA1's are in the mail from Harrison and Stage 6 and I may also try and pick up a spare set of wheels and some Nitto NT05's this winter in time for the race reason. Then hopefully this spring I'll have the funds for the upgraded Tranny as well. Again The Black Mamba is looking good and looking forward to following your latest build!
Yeah Dan wishes it was his. Nice those two mods will definitely make a big difference on your launch. You will be surprised. Nice tranny is a must at your power level haha. You are on borrowed time. Thanks bud appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10JGCSRT8 View Post
Badass John!! one of my favorite cars..would love to own one of those one day!
Thanks Brian! I'll make sure to post pics often so you can enjoy it. I am in love with this vehicle so far. It's a completely different animal than the jeep, and just as much fun if not more.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmitch80 View Post
been keeping track of this on FB. thing is gonna be a beast!
Thanks man! I think it will be too. I have big aspirations for it. I want it to live up to the Black Mamba name I have given it. Wikipedia: "It is the fastest snake in the world". Now I don't plan on achieving that goal, but definitely want it to be a street monster.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Moderator/ Smart Ass
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,499 Times in 1,096 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps043 View Post
LOL yeah I definitely exaggerated that a bit. But I definitely drive more street friendly than you do.

Says the guy that has been pulled over more times in a month than my last 10 yrs.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:23 PM
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member

Thanked 1,512 Times in 951 Posts
Quote:
Says the guy that has been pulled over more times in a month than my last 10 yrs.
Little off topic but i want some switchbacks....whats Dans (dcspecial)paypal addy?

I PM'd him twice w/ no reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.