Need advice from those living in Florida! - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:01 PM
PWR 440
Lifetime Premium Member

Need advice from those living in Florida!

Hey guys just wondering if you guys can give me advice on where to buy tickets for walt disney world, sea world, epcot and so on. We are heading down on feb 20th for 20 days so any advice you can give would be great!

Also is there anywhere around orlando to rent a CTS-V?

Thanks

Newfie.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 09:36 PM
PWR 440
Lifetime Premium Member

Anyone???........
Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
I know residents do get a discount. I was down there last year and that's what the locals say. I rented a house down there. I've stayed on the resort before and renting the house was way better. Lots of guys from Florida on here that might know more.

11.79@113
2008 Jeep GCSRT8 Procharger D1 SHR Viking and FTI 3200 stall
R1 rotors and stop techs, reso-delete,
Electric exhaust cuts outs
Demonized and tuned by Datoona!!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

I think most of us who live in Florida don't go there. LOL. You might try Canadian AAA or Costco if you know someone that belongs. You might try Enterprise car rentals. They have a lot of rental counters at dealerships and may have a Cadillac dealer there they rent cars from. I think the Florida resident thing you have to show a Florida I.D. to get into the park with that discount. Not sure. Also if you stay at some of the resorts they may have discount packages.
2012 GC SRT8(Being Demonized for more): D1SC Procharger, ProLine Racing built engine, forged pistons and rods, custom supercharger cam, Demon/Fore return fuel system, Kook's, SHR, FTI, ATI, Brembo Sport rotors slotted, hawks, BT goodies, TS LED tails, LED interior, Borla ATAK, Shark Fin, Johan Tuned, Nate & Skip assembled.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,531 Times in 1,198 Posts
PM Harrison he takes the kids there alot.

Jim
Old 01-02-2013, 04:01 AM

I just came back from Disney last week, spent Christmas there with the whole family. Discount tickets, not sure I know they have signs up everywhere selling tickets but don't know what kind of discount there is. You could try a timeshare sales place that will give you tickets if you can stand sitting around all day hearing about the sales pitch. But using a vacation rental house is defiantly the way to go, that's what we did. A 5 bedroom house with a pool all week was like $700 plus deposit for the week with pets included.
Good luck and have a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Old 01-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Major Contributing Member

Yeah I know Harrison goes quite often, might try and hit him up...

Family and I went and met Brian (brianm) and his family down there last year. We just bought our tickets through the hotel we were staying at. But we didnt stay on Disney either. I would recommend staying there...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

R.I.P. RoKDoG
Chris
2007 GC SRT-8:Red Rock Crystal: CMR tune from Johan, FRI littleboy, Corsa Cat-back, Jet 180 t-stat, 4" Bwoody, Elite Catch Can, Debadged, 20% tint
Old 01-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Senior Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure I have 4 tix to Magic Kingdom I could sell you at a discounted rate. Long story short we were there 6-7yrs ago and park was above capacity and we complained about not being let back in at night for the parade and fireworks. Instead of refunding our money they gave us 4 tix to come back, good for like 20yrs. Well we have 1 kid in college and 1 in HS now and they would much prefer going to Mexico than Magic Kingdom for vacation. Pm me if interested, and I will look for the tix.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.