I've been floating around here for most of the year waiting for my WK2 SRT to arrive Down Under. They were meant to be launched in March and kept being pushed back due to supply issues. Well after 9 months, mine finally arrived the other week! She's one of the first 2013s and one of only around 8 in Mineral Grey with the pano & audio (I think
Anyhoo, my New Guy Thread is here
, but since I've got some mods planned (&you guys may not have seen many RHD rigs) I thought it time to start a mini build thread. Hope that's cool.
Plans from the outset included: 20% tint front glass, smoke rear tails, rebadge sides, satin hood logo & tailgate trim, 22" rims, lowered rear Eibachs, Bwoody Ram CAI, catchcan, de-pinched exhaust and Borla S-type. Then later a tune and maybe play with stripes or satin hood.
Anyway, here's a few pix with progress so far. More to come!
1) 2km's after collecting brand new - got pulled up
. But he let me off after saying "That's a bad ass ride"
2) Home with my 67 Camaro 454
- Also RHD (non factory)
3) Refurbing the 22x10.5 Vertini Concaves
Satin centre, gloss lip. Sourced used thanks to this forum
4) In case never seen a RHD version
5) Wheels fitted (inc 315/35 Vreds) & front windows 20% tint
6) About as far into the Aussie bush as she's going..haha
7) Rear 3/4 awaiting tint, debadge & Eibach rears
8) Tinted tails with film for now.
Prob wrap to chrome strip.
9) Debadged & treated to Ceramic Pro
paint coating after paint correction
10) The fiancÚ loves it!
Have to hide the keys from her..haha
Plenty more to come (and hopefully better pix after I get a new Camera during the post-Xmas sales) but hope you enjoy for now. I sure am!