Continental DWS w/ Bwoody springs/links?? - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 Wheels & Tires Discussion

WK1 Wheels & Tires Discussion Discuss wheel and tire options here.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM

Continental DWS w/ Bwoody springs/links??

First off, will the 275/315 setup work with bwoody links and the roadmagnet 1.3" drop?

Second, what are your views on the Continental DWS tire? Any other recommendations for an all season decent priced tire?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Supporting Vendor

I'm on coilovers set lower than that with Bwoody links and the DWS 275/315 combo and the setup looks and works great.

Only been on dry, cold pavement. No rain or snow yet.....so I can't comment on how they do with that.
Challenger Hood-Flat Black Wheels-Tinted LED Tails/etc-Kicker-Eibach/RM-Bwoody Links-90mm TB-P&P Intake Manifold-ProCharger D1SC-PPP Pro Series Stage 1 Cam-PSI Springs-American Racing Headers-Mopar Exhaust-5" Tips-JerseyBoy CMR Tune-Trinity w/AFR-80lb Injectors-Fore Rails-Wilwoods-SHR Trans-FTI Performance Convertor-ATI Flexplate-Stage6 Dual Pumps-BT CC & Underhood-R1 Cryo'd Rotors

The Following User Says Thank You to DCSpecial For This Useful Post:
SRT8Fanatic (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
MacDaddy
Premium Member

Works great. That's the setup I'm using for now.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Elite Contributing Member

I have DWS 275/315s and bwood links right now everything is good, except one of the bushings on the rear sway link is toast. Waiting til spring then will do Eibachs. Been through 3 sets of OEM runflats and have worn through inner sidewall on all 3 in less than 40,000 miles. Had DWS on now for 8k and they are amazing so far. Great ride, grippy, good rain traction, now just waiting for Chicago to unleash its winter wrath to see how they handle in snow.

Also have DWS on my Maxima, best money I spent on that thing in over 177k mi! I used to hate on continental for being "non mainstream brand" But for the price and performance I have experienced I would purchase again if I needed all season tires.

2002 Black Nissan Maxima SE
DD

1993 Black Camaro Z28, Built N20 Weekend Warrior

Last edited by JJJ93z; 12-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:39 AM

Got my Continental DWS tires this weekend and I love them in the snow/rain so far. Much better/smoother ride even with my lowered setup.

Thanks for the help guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.