Congrats HawkMan and Stacey! It's a BOY! - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:47 AM
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member

Thanked 1,509 Times in 950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman996 View Post
The wife just reminded there was a thread on here, she was stalking it last night. Haha

Thanks for all the well wishes. We are very happy with our new little guy. Most of our family expected a girl but he surprised us. I'm thankful he is not an ugly baby! Haha. He was good last night and actually slept all but 2 hours. The nurses just love him, must be all that hair. ;-) lol

We have to stay at the hospital till Sunday since an emergency c-section was needed. I've been back and forth from home to hospital a lot already to take care of the dog and drop her parents off who just flew in. It was her moms b-day yesterday so she got a pretty kick ass present.

Thanks again guys, y'all are my boys!

Attachment 26136Attachment 26137

Good looking boy Dave!

Remember..... steal as many of those hospital blankets and burp clothes as you can, you will need them...haahhahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Major Contributing Member

^^^^amen to that!!! We still have some if those, they turn into great shop rags later on too haha!

Congrats on a healthy baby boy. Your about to have the most fun yet exhausting ride of your life. Enjoy it. Take millions of pictures, when you feel like you have taken enough. Take some more. He will be all grown up before you know it.

I hope you started buying diapers a year ago lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

R.I.P. RoKDoG
Chris
2007 GC SRT-8:Red Rock Crystal: CMR tune from Johan, FRI littleboy, Corsa Cat-back, Jet 180 t-stat, 4" Bwoody, Elite Catch Can, Debadged, 20% tint
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
CROW HUNTER
Premium Member

Thanks guys. I think I saw Stacy already stashing burp rags in the diaper bag. Haha

I've already taken a bunch of pictures...I think I have 10 photos that look the same he is just positioned slightly different. Cannot wait to be cleared to go home from the hospital although the nurses helping at night will be missed.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 PM
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member

Quote:
Thanks guys. I think I saw Stacy already stashing burp rags in the diaper bag. Haha

I've already taken a bunch of pictures...I think I have 10 photos that look the same he is just positioned slightly different. Cannot wait to be cleared to go home from the hospital although the nurses helping at night will be missed.
Dave, What kind of bed did you get? I remember I slept on a very skinny/narrow bench, SUCKED!

The nurses wake your ass up every hour too when they check on her right? hahahah

One of the best things EVER was when I left the hospital and brought back a HUGE New York style pizza with fries and we ate in the room. That hospital food can get old!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Send a message via Yahoo to GodfatherSRT8
Congrats to the whole family!!God Bless the whole family with 6.4L Hemi's that are TT and get ya 30 mpg!!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Congrats on the Hawkboy!

You're about to experience the greatest years of your life. Live each one of them to the fullest.

Don't know if your breast or bottle, but take all the bottles they will give you too.

BTW - my 3 month old is snoring on me as I type this by the Christmas tree, couldn't ask for anything more brother.

Last edited by Jack_Toepfer; 12-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:54 AM
CROW HUNTER
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
Dave, What kind of bed did you get? I remember I slept on a very skinny/narrow bench, SUCKED!

The nurses wake your ass up every hour too when they check on her right? hahahah

One of the best things EVER was when I left the hospital and brought back a HUGE New York style pizza with fries and we ate in the room. That hospital food can get old!
Yeah, I'm sleeping on a park bench basically being woke up every hour or so with different nurses coming in to check on wife and baby.

I've only had one meal of hospital food. When I go home to take care of the dog eat real food! Haha

May be able to go home today as long as he breastfeeds good up until the afternoon. Little man is doing good, although he was a handful last night screaming for 2 hrs. Think he had gas because I was burping him and he finally let out a huge fart and stopped crying...thats my boy. :-)
Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 AM
CROW HUNTER
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post
Congrats on the Hawkboy!

You're about to experience the greatest years of your life. Live each one of them to the fullest.

Don't know if your breast or bottle, but take all the bottles they will give you too.

BTW - my 3 month old is snoring on me as I type this by the Christmas tree, couldn't ask for anything more brother.
That is awesome. We cannot wait to be home by the tree. Very soon.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 AM
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sleeping on a park bench basically being woke up every hour or so with different nurses coming in to check on wife and baby.

I've only had one meal of hospital food. When I go home to take care of the dog eat real food! Haha

May be able to go home today as long as he breastfeeds good up until the afternoon. Little man is doing good, although he was a handful last night screaming for 2 hrs. Think he had gas because I was burping him and he finally let out a huge fart and stopped crying...thats my boy. :-)
Hahahahhahaa, like father like son!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:00 AM
CROW HUNTER
Premium Member

We have snow now so it finally feels like Christmas time. Stacy's mom and dad are loving it.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAutoguide1354982439.176934.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	26153
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.