Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

more plasti dip... opinions

7K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  nubtard 
#1 ·
just plasti diped the center of the spokes on the jeep. what do you guys think? only did the front for now, have to make sure the wife approves..

See less See more
#2 ·
Not bad...I could go with either wheel.

#3 ·
hmmm, not quite feeling it myself.. seems a little too much or something .. but do as you wish of course..

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
yeah not sure if i like it mlre that i look at it, best thing is that it comes off easier then it goes on, if you count the taping/masking. i may try the door trim in red. or reverse the black and red on the spokes.

#8 ·
/\ /\ /\ /\

Yes please :)

#16 ·
keep it all black

#17 ·
Thanks. Not a fan of all Black wheels. To each their own.

Not bad, but on this Red one the Black like this seems to be too strong. Anybody can Photoshop the car to be Black, interesting to see how that would look?

#22 ·
that looks real good if you get the windows 5%, tint the tail lights and black and red the headlights.

#23 ·
I give u props for trying something new but all black is the way to go IMO

#24 ·
that color match looks really good! I would just cover the wheels completely or just dip the windows of the wheels.

#27 ·
Thanks for all of your input! I am still at %50 if I like it or not. I know the black is a pita to keep clean, it likes the brake dust. with the plasti dip it just sprays right off. I am planning to do the window trim, get stillen covers (if I can find them) anyone know where to get a inferno red vinyl or very close match? would love to do my moldings in that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.