Craig Jackson's (Barrett-Jackson) Garage! - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:14 AM
SRT8Girl12's Avatar
SRT8Girl12 SRT8Girl12 is offline
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pacheco, CA
Posts: 3,180
Thanks: 604
Thanked 578 Times in 371 Posts
Craig Jackson's (Barrett-Jackson) Garage!

Look at the Hemi Cuda! DAMN! And the Veyron, well, you know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...2kpA&vq=medium
__________________
2009 Jeep SRT8 Brilliant Black - Sold
2008 Jeep SRT8 Red Rock - Buy Back
2008 Jeep SRT8 Jet Black - Sold
2007 Harley Custom Nightster - THUNDERHEADER™ Exhaust / Power Commander
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to SRT8Girl12 For This Useful Post:
yaccster (12-05-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 AM
1BAMFR's Avatar
1BAMFR 1BAMFR is offline
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,265
Thanks: 803
Thanked 1,512 Times in 951 Posts
Nice find! We can only dream about this kind of shit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 AM
SRT8Girl12's Avatar
SRT8Girl12 SRT8Girl12 is offline
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pacheco, CA
Posts: 3,180
Thanks: 604
Thanked 578 Times in 371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
Nice find! We can only dream about this kind of shit!
I think you are closer to that dream that most of us on here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:47 AM
1BAMFR's Avatar
1BAMFR 1BAMFR is offline
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,265
Thanks: 803
Thanked 1,512 Times in 951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
I think you are closer to that dream that most of us on here!
I was trying not to jack your thread...but here it goes!

We didn't sign a pre-nup, So I'm pretty screwed now!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm not rich...I own 2 old Jeeps...rich people own Mercedes, Ferraris, Bentleys, and wear $7,500. Veyron Shoes....I wear Jeans, T-Shirts, and Sketchers!

Last edited by 1BAMFR; 12-05-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: To please Tam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:52 AM
J&D's SRT's's Avatar
J&D's SRT's J&D's SRT's is offline
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,524
Thanks: 1,976
Thanked 1,531 Times in 1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
Look at the Hemi Cuda! DAMN! And the Veyron, well, you know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...2kpA&vq=medium
Which one Nice find.

Two old Jeeps, LMAO Keoni.
__________________
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:54 AM
SRT8Girl12's Avatar
SRT8Girl12 SRT8Girl12 is offline
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pacheco, CA
Posts: 3,180
Thanks: 604
Thanked 578 Times in 371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
I was trying not to jack your thread...but here it goes!

We didn't sign a pre-nup, So I'm pretty screwed now!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm not rich...I own 2 old Jeeps...rich people own Mercedes, Ferraris, Bentleys, and where $7,500. Veyron Shoes....I wear Jeans, T-Shirts, and Sketchers!
Ok, my favorite part about this message is the fact that you said the reasoning behind the edit was to please me, LOL. And Sketchers?! You just lost a couple points babe. Dorks wear Sketchers! I'm all about the jeans and t-shirts, but pick some new shoes! You are too good looking for crappy shoes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
1BAMFR's Avatar
1BAMFR 1BAMFR is offline
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,265
Thanks: 803
Thanked 1,512 Times in 951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
Ok, my favorite part about this message is the fact that you said the reasoning behind the edit was to please me, LOL. And Sketchers?! You just lost a couple points babe. Dorks wear Sketchers! I'm all about the jeans and t-shirts, but pick some new shoes! You are too good looking for crappy shoes!
Dorks where Sketchers? Really? Shit, how about Dr. Martins? I wear those too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
AROD's Avatar
AROD AROD is offline
Major Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 1,142
Thanks: 50
Thanked 95 Times in 82 Posts
Must be nice !
__________________
| Eibach/Bilstein - 275/315 Proxes II | R1 Premium Cryo S&D w/Hawks | K00KS LT-DMH | BT-Catch | CAI | Pred | DC Custom |
Innocent victim of the "Buy Now" button.
07' Fully Built STi - Rotated GT35R- 545AWHP on pump
08' Sierra Denali - 6" BDF Lift
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:29 PM
SRT8Girl12's Avatar
SRT8Girl12 SRT8Girl12 is offline
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pacheco, CA
Posts: 3,180
Thanks: 604
Thanked 578 Times in 371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
Dorks where Sketchers? Really? Shit, how about Dr. Martins? I wear those too.
Oh man, you are killing me. Those are so 90's! Sketchers and Dr. Martin's? I can see you need fashion help, LOL. Go to Nordstrom, go to the men's shoe department. Tell them you are stuck in the 90's and need to get out and they will help you, I promise. All of their shoes are really nice. Even the casual ones. Hell, buy a pair of Nike's and you will be doing much better! And just fyi men, women judge you based on the type of shoes you wear. They say it doesn't matter, but it really does. When you see a guy with a nice pair of shoes, you know he takes care of himself.

There, that's my girly advice for the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to SRT8Girl12 For This Useful Post:
LokeDogg00 (12-10-2012)
  #10  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 PM
1BAMFR's Avatar
1BAMFR 1BAMFR is offline
DAYUM!!!
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,265
Thanks: 803
Thanked 1,512 Times in 951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Girl12 View Post
Oh man, you are killing me. Those are so 90's! Sketchers and Dr. Martin's? I can see you need fashion help, LOL. Go to Nordstrom, go to the men's shoe department. Tell them you are stuck in the 90's and need to get out and they will help you, I promise. All of their shoes are really nice. Even the casual ones. Hell, buy a pair of Nike's and you will be doing much better! And just fyi men, women judge you based on the type of shoes you wear. They say it doesn't matter, but it really does. When you see a guy with a nice pair of shoes, you know he takes care of himself.

There, that's my girly advice for the day.
Hahahahhaha....90's, you are so right!

Nike? Maybe for the gym but not a good everyday winter time shoe.

I need a pic of your suggested shoe..... an everyday shoe....a "daily driver"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Car at Barrett-Jackson? TCZ Off-Topic Discussion 11 01-23-2012 07:35 AM
93 ZR-1 and an 09 ZR1 on Barrett Jackson Harrison@Stage6 Other Vehicle Makes & Models Discussion 20 01-18-2009 10:23 PM
MXM at Barrett Jackson championjeep WK1 SRT8 General Discussion 4 01-15-2009 06:02 PM
Barrett-Jackson '08 DRIHEAT WK1 SRT8 General Discussion 3 01-20-2008 09:32 AM
Barrett Jackson Pics El Jefe WK1 SRT8 General Discussion 9 01-18-2008 05:04 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
© AutoGuide