Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Can't find the WK2 Trinity Update File?

15K views 91 replies 12 participants last post by  A.V.GCSRT8 
#1 ·
Trying to update my Trinity and can't seem to get the Jeep to show up under the 2012's?

I've applied update "trinity-1r09.crom" with no luck and then tried "trinity_dcx_gas-1r09d_update.crom"

I saw the "1r09c" was the file that seemed to have the support for the 2012 Jeep SRT8s following the other threads, but I don't see that listed for download anywhere?

What am I doing wrong here?

#83 ·
It starts. I just can't take a chance of it not starting or running right if I take it out. It seems like the Trinity has a bug. Still can't update, screens I could get before, I can't now. So if nothing else, I'm about to send the Trinity back and get another since no one else with a Jeep is having issues. Although other models seem to be getting fixed.

#84 ·
Understandable. So you haven't even moved it out of the driveway since the failed tuning? What about just taking it for a drive up and down your street?

#85 ·
It moves. Figure if the Trinity has some corrupt files it may have transferred to PCM. I was told to have PCM checked because other Jeeps have had problems with theirs not finishing tune was caused by faulty PCM's. But those were the WK1's. I gonna toast my drive train warranty soon anyway, but I still think it's the Trinity. I would probably be cheaper for me to just buy another PCM than to have the dealer look at it.

#86 ·
#88 ·
A simple solution would be to load the e file and I'm guessing you will not see the Jeep listed. Mike from DS said the ea file is the most current for the Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#90 ·
Ok, I don't have my Trinity with me so I can't view the latest crom files.

ea was posted Nov, 27th. Well, the date mike posted it was ready.

e was posted later. I would think e is the most up to date.

It's also possible no changes to the jeep were made from ea to e.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.