HELP!!!!P2138 code :-( - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Performance Discussion > WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges

WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges This section is for all discussions related to hand held tuners, CMR tuning, Dyno tuning, Data Logging & Gauges.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,011 Times in 830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_ROCK_SRT View Post
Lol:/ thanxx for your help man if all of u guys were closer id invite everyone over my house a have beer and wings for everyone lol
No worries bro..... Just here to help out other Jeep brothers out......
The Following User Says Thank You to Knuckles For This Useful Post:
RED_ROCK_SRT (12-06-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 01:31 PM

As for anyone wondering Wth happend to this truck did it get fixed or not ....???NOPE STILL IN THE SHOP they cant figure it out lol:/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 PM

OK GUYS AFTER A LONG ASS 3 MONTS WITHOUT KNOWING WTS WRONG WITH MY BUDDIE JEEP IT FINALLY GOT FIXED ADAM AT ST MOTORSPORTS IS A BAD SON OF A GUN LOL THE WHOLE PROBLEM WAS AFTER WE INSTALLED THE BLOWER (v3) HE WENT TO GET IT DYNOED AT ST MOTORSPORTS AND ON THE WAY BACK OWER BELT SNAPED OFF WE DIDNT THINK MUCH OF IT AND HE DROVE HOME WITH OUT A BLOWER FOR ABOUT 15 MILES WELL 3 MONTHS LATER THE BOLT COMES UP WE CANT GET IT FIXED BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS WEN I POSYED THE THREAD WELL IT JUST SO HAPPEND THAT WEN BELT BLEW OFF IT KINDA CUT A COUPLE OF WIRES FROM A HARNEST THAT RUNS RIGHT UNDER FROM WHERE THE BLOWER SITS AND WITH TIME I GUESS THEY JUST SHORTED OUT AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND REASON Y LITTLE RED BOLT WOULD COME OUT AND JEEP WOULD FALL ON ITS FACE.
NOW WE WENT BACK TO DEALERSHIP THEY DNT WANNA GIVE MY BUDDY HIS MONEY BACK SO HES TAKING THEM TO B.A.R BUT JEEP OS FIXED NOW 😥😃😃ANYWAYS I WANTED TO THANK ALL U GUYS FOR HELPING US TROUBLE SHOOT THIS THING ✌✌👍👍
Old 02-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,011 Times in 830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_ROCK_SRT View Post
OK GUYS AFTER A LONG ASS 3 MONTS WITHOUT KNOWING WTS WRONG WITH MY BUDDIE JEEP IT FINALLY GOT FIXED ADAM AT ST MOTORSPORTS IS A BAD SON OF A GUN LOL THE WHOLE PROBLEM WAS AFTER WE INSTALLED THE BLOWER (v3) HE WENT TO GET IT DYNOED AT ST MOTORSPORTS AND ON THE WAY BACK OWER BELT SNAPED OFF WE DIDNT THINK MUCH OF IT AND HE DROVE HOME WITH OUT A BLOWER FOR ABOUT 15 MILES WELL 3 MONTHS LATER THE BOLT COMES UP WE CANT GET IT FIXED BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS WEN I POSYED THE THREAD WELL IT JUST SO HAPPEND THAT WEN BELT BLEW OFF IT KINDA CUT A COUPLE OF WIRES FROM A HARNEST THAT RUNS RIGHT UNDER FROM WHERE THE BLOWER SITS AND WITH TIME I GUESS THEY JUST SHORTED OUT AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND REASON Y LITTLE RED BOLT WOULD COME OUT AND JEEP WOULD FALL ON ITS FACE.
NOW WE WENT BACK TO DEALERSHIP THEY DNT WANNA GIVE MY BUDDY HIS MONEY BACK SO HES TAKING THEM TO B.A.R BUT JEEP OS FIXED NOW 😥😃😃ANYWAYS I WANTED TO THANK ALL U GUYS FOR HELPING US TROUBLE SHOOT THIS THING ✌✌👍👍
Good find on fixing the issue!! Props to Adam!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Major Contributing Member

How'd you drive 15 miles without a belt and not overheat?
mph..124.94
60ft..1.66
Single 76mm Demon Turbo Kit.
[/COLOR]DaToonA ain't Frikn around.....
http://youtu.be/f9FxOqs2Xx8
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI TME View Post
How'd you drive 15 miles without a belt and not overheat?
The blower belt was the one that snapped off
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Good fix.

Roll Out!!

Roll Out!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.