Marijuana legalized in Washington state. - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

I'm happy about it hope the roads get better! Best of both worlds don't do it so no tax for me when I'm 18 and better roads!!!

2007 Silver SRT
Boost Coming 2015

Quad Retrofit-Chrome Delete-Tint-Satin Black 22"s-Toyo Proxes STII-Solo Exhaust-RM 1.7"-Painted Roof Rails-Trinity-9500ix-Pioneer HU-Alpine Door Speakers-Diamond Audio 12"s-Billet Tech Underhood Kit-6K Highs/Lows/Fogs-Billet Tech Door Locks-TLS LED Tails-LED Rear Fogs-Cree 6K Reverse Lights-Billet Tech Catch Can-Dynamat-R1 Drilled Rotors-Stoptech Brake Pads-Tinted Tails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

But it shouldn't have had to come down to this for new roads etc seriously disappointed in this country and state pretty pathetic
Old 11-07-2012, 01:47 AM

Garage
i got mixed feelings about. The new DUI laws concerning marijuana are pretty damn strict. Im just hoping that the cops wont be so trigger happy with givin them out even if u havent smoked in a week and your blood test shows some pot. I already got 2 alcohol duis and just barely got my license back and interlock legally removed from my car, one more dui would seriously put a damper on things.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Premium Reformed Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokeDogg00 View Post
i got mixed feelings about. The new DUI laws concerning marijuana are pretty damn strict. Im just hoping that the cops wont be so trigger happy with givin them out even if u havent smoked in a week and your blood test shows some pot. I already got 2 alcohol duis and just barely got my license back and interlock legally removed from my car, one more dui would seriously put a damper on things.
Even if the Feds squash the legalization this election has sent a clear message. The people have spoken, we want change..... same story right? Two states have now voted to legalize it, more will follow suit and when they do it will further cement the fact that people want/demand change in reformed policies that never worked. This exact thing was the start to the end of prohibition.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App
Troy built 2010 Jeep SRT8, Dings Racing forged 392 stroker, boost reference return style fuel system, Mondello heads & manifold, ARH 1 7/8" LT's, Off road midpipe, stock cat back exhaust, ATI 17% OD pulley, Stage 6 2-step, Fluidyne radiator, PP built Nag1, remote transmission cooler, PP Dom. TC., 6,500 PTCM, Wavetrac rear LSD.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Sur Askdalotte
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
...even if u havent smoked in a week and your blood test shows some pot.
"The new DUI threshold is not for carboxy-THC, the component of marijuana most commonly used in drug testing and which remains in one’s system for weeks after use.

The new standard measures active delta-9-THC, the component that causes intoxication. Active THC spikes rapidly after use and drops back down within hours."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ResumeSpeed For This Useful Post:
LokeDogg00 (11-07-2012), tugboatchad (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Elite Contributing Member

Quote:
The easiest way to avoid getting a DUI is to stop driving when under the influence, it's just not worth it. I've learned my lessons. The legal process is stressful and let's not even talk about money.

www.dingsracing.com
I'm gettting frustrated with modding
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WIPLASH For This Useful Post:
LokeDogg00 (11-07-2012), tugboatchad (11-07-2012), Twin Turbo Creations (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Premium Reformed Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsrt View Post
The easiest way to avoid getting a DUI is to stop driving when under the influence, it's just not worth it. I've learned my lessons. The legal process is stressful and let's not even talk about money.
Not to mention the increased risk of taking out some innocent person do to one's own selfish drunken actions.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tugboatchad For This Useful Post:
LokeDogg00 (11-07-2012), Twin Turbo Creations (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Premium Reformed Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResumeSpeed View Post
"The new DUI threshold is not for carboxy-THC, the component of marijuana most commonly used in drug testing and which remains in one’s system for weeks after use.

The new standard measures active delta-9-THC, the component that causes intoxication. Active THC spikes rapidly after use and drops back down within hours."
Thanks for the education, Resume. I did not know how they were going to monitor this?

Old 11-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Senior Contributing Member

Where do I sign up for Missouri to have this???? LOL
Old 11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Major Contributing Member

Curious what this will do for BC's drug trade.
08' Sierra Denali - 6" BDF Lift
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.