Wideband help - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Performance Discussion > WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges

WK1 Tuning/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges This section is for all discussions related to hand held tuners, CMR tuning, Dyno tuning, Data Logging & Gauges.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,063 Times in 867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydillan View Post
Just using the drivers side. Are all the innovate gauges basically the same? Do they just differ in looks?
Cool!!! Yeah same thing on did as well.... The wideband gauges basically look the smae except that you can change the face or bezel on them....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 11:55 PM

Help

Ok, installed the LC-1 with an Innovate G3 gauge tonight. I also wired in the Digi-key wire for the Trinity.
I have a few questions now. Should the digi-key wire and the gauge signal wire both be on the same analog output from the LC-1? I used the brown wire and tied both the gauge and digi-key into that, was that correct? It looks like there is some confusion as to which color analog out wire to use, yellow or brown. The instructions that came with the gauge said to use brown. Now my problem,the gauge comes on and does a dial sweep but just sits at zero after that, never reads anything but zero. I dont have Trinity set up yet so I cant see if thats working. Anybody have any ideas?
DO I need to connect the LC-1 to the computer? Do I need to have that terminator plug in the serial in port?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 01:27 PM

I got the Trinity hooked in and made a gauge for the AFRs. It appears to working just fine, although very lean. The G3 gauge does not work still. I have the Trinity and the G3 hooked to the same brown wire off the LC-1 and wondering if thats the issue? I dont have a serial to usb adapter to hook the laptop to LC-1 so i cant check on that untill the cable gets here(ebay).

Im seeing very lean readings on the Trinity, like 14-15 and even much higher like to 17 just cruising and 13.5 to 14.5 WOT.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Elite Contributing Member

I got the LC-1 with the auto timer, has turbo timer, voltage gauge and AFR digital gauge. $200
Old 12-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Garage
sounds like normal afr for daily driving to me. I get 14-16 under normal throttle. then about 12 at WOT. but remember the trinity gauge is not as accurate as the actual afr gauge

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Old 12-08-2012, 02:15 PM

*Paging Knuckles*
Do you have your gauge and trinity on different analog outputs from the LC-1? Is it ok to tie them together?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.