****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount **** - Page 108 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Track Talk Forum > Track Talk

Track Talk Share your track tales and timeslips here. Check out the Cherokee SRT8 Timeslip Database.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Send a message via Yahoo to lovablechick101
and the sharks come out to play. Pass few pages just make me sick with the back stabbing that goes on here... specially the people that have no idea what happen in the first place. but for all you nosy people

not sure how in any way this would be Brad's fault. But thanks for reminding me why I don't ever get on here anymore!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 07:00 PM

Why someone would bring their jeep somewhere besides stage 6 or ttc is pretty idiotic.

We are blessed on this site with vendors like these guys like Harrison and the crew and junior. If I'm going to drop a big chunk, I want to have the customer service and the experience they have from r&d. Not trying to be a nutswinger, but knowing I can call these guys personal cell phones anytime of the day with a question even though I didn't have them do my kit says a lot about the type of people they are.

Not aiming this at you totally Jim. Just stating my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Elite Contributing Member

precision turbos are where its at, garret is still old technology with their wheels, slow spool times...
Old 11-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,455 Times in 956 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to jps043
First of all, why does this always have to turn into vendor bashing? I have done nothing to insinuate any of the allegations that are being thrown out here. I also strictly stated that I would explain everything in due time. My turbo blew because the stock 02 censor melted off and flew into the turbo. There is nothing more to be said about that, that is no ones fault, just a shitty situation and a freak incident. The reason I am considering selling my jeep is because I may not be the best owner for this vehicle at this point in my life. I am about to start graduate school, and will not be able to dedicate the time and money to this vehicle in which it requires. A lot of people don't understand the true amount of funds and time that is necessary when you step up to this level. If you think the initial build cost and time is all that is required, then you are a fool. The jeep has been and still is my dream car, and honest to God I hope I can work something out but it might just not be the right choice for me to keep it. If I do sell it, somebody will sure as hell get an amazing vehicle.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jps043 For This Useful Post:
bcm0018 (11-14-2012), BOYCHIKS (11-13-2012), BuilderBill (11-13-2012), Harrison@Stage6 (11-13-2012), Shrek@Stage6 (11-13-2012), SRT8Girl12 (11-13-2012), Texas SRT8 (11-14-2012), Twin Turbo Creations (11-13-2012), WESLEY KAY (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbardy69 View Post
Why someone would bring their jeep somewhere besides stage 6 or ttc is pretty idiotic.

We are blessed on this site with vendors like these guys like Harrison and the crew and junior. If I'm going to drop a big chunk, I want to have the customer service and the experience they have from r&d. Not trying to be a nutswinger, but knowing I can call these guys personal cell phones anytime of the day with a question even though I didn't have them do my kit says a lot about the type of people they are.

Not aiming this at you totally Jim. Just stating my opinion.
No offense taken, like I've said in just about every post stuff is gonna break no matter who does the work at these power levels. I was in no way saying precision turbos aren't any good either because I have something else. Just IMO I find it strange that 4, forgot about Bills, have had problems for what ever reason.

Jim
2009 Modern Blue GCSRT8: Borla S, 4" BWoody, JerseyBoy Tuned, BT catch can, MHP antenna, SRT door sills, Taillight Solutions rear fogs, QA1/Stage6 shocks, BWoody sway bar links, Eibachs, 8K HID's, LED interior
Finalized & coming soon: PWR Aluminum 440, PWR Thitek G3H Heads, BW 95mm Turbo, Ported Intake w/90TB, Paramount Tranny, Dominator Converter, PTCM & Axles, Wavetrac, Stage 6 Fuel System
Old 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Elite Contributing Member

well said john, cant wait to see your asking price... i loved that thing
Old 11-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Supporting Vendor

I honestly think that there might be too many opinions being thrown around without anyone having the full story. I think its best for everyone to with-hold opinions unless/until they have the full story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:
BOYCHIKS (11-13-2012), jps043 (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps043 View Post
First of all, why does this always have to turn into vendor bashing? I have done nothing to insinuate any of the allegations that are being thrown out here. I also strictly stated that I would explain everything in due time. My turbo blew because the stock 02 censor melted off and flew into the turbo. There is nothing more to be said about that, that is no ones fault, just a shitty situation and a freak incident. The reason I am considering selling my jeep is because I may not be the best owner for this vehicle at this point in my life. I am about to start graduate school, and will not be able to dedicate the time and money to this vehicle in which it requires. A lot of people don't understand the true amount of funds and time that is necessary when you step up to this level. If you think the initial build cost and time is all that is required, then you are a fool. The jeep has been and still is my dream car, and honest to God I hope I can work something out but it might just not be the right choice for me to keep it. If I do sell it, somebody will sure as hell get an amazing vehicle.
Well said Bud!
Bill
Old 11-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Either way 6+ months is crazy not to have your truck. And the 2 turbo jeeps out of KMS have had problems. I don't see any stage 6 jeeps or Hemishop/TTC jeeps have these problems. They seem to have there sh*t right with Products and Tuning. Only problems they have had were drivetrain issues because due to serious power they put down... Maybe KMS should stick to decorating engine bays and slapping on stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

2007 Silver Jeep SRT8...that's all you need to know

Last edited by nyhockeyref93; 11-13-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Supporting Vendor

All vendors have delays whether you see them or not. Jasons current delay is due to two seperate minor engine issues which falls on my shoulder and not king. His jeep sat for 3 months when brad was in hospital almost dead. Not justifying the delay, just saying that no one has the full story except jason, john, and brad and until they decide to share everything, none of us know the full story and as such our opinions are flawed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.