Solo Performance Mach XJ3 Catback Exhaust for 2006-10 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Supporting Vendors > Solo Performance

Solo Performance

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbf8 View Post
Steve, can you PM me if there would be a discount if I was to pick up the system instead of you shipping it to me. Thanks!
I'm going to PM you

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanprinting View Post
Whats the shop address I see your area code is from long island I'm near by
Thanks
I work out of my home office in LI. Our shop is actually in Buffalo, NY.

Last edited by GOINGSOLO2; 09-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 05:18 PM

Waiting for UPS sucks. Jeep is up, stock exhaust is out! I'm sitting on the porch like a little kid waiting for the ice cream truck!
Old 09-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,098 Times in 896 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman70 View Post
Waiting for UPS sucks. Jeep is up, stock exhaust is out! I'm sitting on the porch like a little kid waiting for the ice cream truck!
So how did you get this mod by the wifey Dan? hehehehe....
The Following User Says Thank You to Knuckles For This Useful Post:
BullsF6512 (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
LOL, Tell me about it, i'm about as anxious as you are..and all i'm doing is waiting on your review to order mine...man i wan't to order mine bad, and although Solo performance sounds like a great guy, i want a fellow forum members review...please keep us posted and thanks in advance for the pics..
Old 09-06-2012, 08:10 PM

Well UPS around 6. I had the system installed in a little over an hour. It would have been very helpful to have another set of hands, four jack stands, and instructions. It was a very straight forward install but I wasnt sure if the J pipes stayed in their packed position or need to be moved. I left them as they were. When I fired the Jeep up I was very happy. It sounds great. No video sound clip will do it justice. I loaded my little helper (6 year old son) and went for a ride. Cruising is drone free! I tried to make is drone but couldn't. When you get on it a bit it sounds mean! Full throttle is excellent. My son said it felt faster too. He said the front end moves like you're taking off. But what does he know. I will try to load some pics in a bit. Overall great product and great service! More to come!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Well UPS around 6. I had the system installed in a little over an hour. It would have been very helpful to have another set of hands, four jack stands, and instructions. It was a very straight forward install but I wasnt sure if the J pipes stayed in their packed position or need to be moved. I left them as they were. When I fired the Jeep up I was very happy. It sounds great. No video sound clip will do it justice. I loaded my little helper (6 year old son) and went for a ride. Cruising is drone free! I tried to make is drone but couldn't. When you get on it a bit it sounds mean! Full throttle is excellent. My son said it felt faster too. He said the front end moves like you're taking off. But what does he know. I will try to load some pics in a bit. Overall great product and great service! More to come!
Awesome to hear!!! Thanks so much for the feedback. In regards to the instructions, we send them as an attachment in the tracking email we send you. You can click on it, open it up, and print it out Thanks again for the review and feedback!!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,154 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Wow. No phone calls or texts. Congrats!
Chad (06 Inferno Red GC SRT8) PWR 6.3L, PWR Apache Heads, Stage6 76 mm Turbo, Stage6 Fuel Pump, SHR NAG1-HTCr, PI 2400 TQ Converter, ATI Flex Plate, BC Coil Overs, Wilwood TC6R calipers, Kooks Headers, Mopar exhaust, MM 85mm T-body, Jerseyboy CMR, Bwoody Sway Links, R1 Concepts F Slot & Dimp, R StopTech Pads, Earls Trans Cooler, TLS Rear Fog Harness
Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the info.. so it's a thumbs up them...I'll order mine on monday..

Hey Solo Performance how many have been ordered?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Supporting Vendor

So far two kits. Usually people wait until they hear feedback and then more jump on. The more we get out, and the more people post, the bigger the discount gets.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 PM

Well if everything goes according to plan, you'll add me to the list on moday... just waiting on some cash coming in this weekend.. I'll keep you posted..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.