Does anyone here smoke cigars?? - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Night Stalker v2.0
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
I've never had an ACID Cigar that I've liked. I'm not big on the flavor infused cigars though. The only exception to flavored cigars for me are Miami Suites Irish Cream. It's a small and cheap cigar with a surprisingly good taste for the price. They're only like $20 for 30 of them. I like them for a quick smoke or when I'm outside working around the house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSRT10/SRT8 View Post
I like the cohibas
Everyone and their mother like a real Cuban. If anyone can get the real thing chome in. I'm willing to pay... Anyone from Dubai should be able to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsF6512 View Post
I've never had an ACID Cigar that I've liked. I'm not big on the flavor infused cigars though. The only exception to flavored cigars for me are Miami Suites Irish Cream. It's a small and cheap cigar with a surprisingly good taste for the price. They're only like $20 for 30 of them. I like them for a quick smoke or when I'm outside working around the house.
What Acids have you tired? Te Acids ive had have all tasted great, but hr cigar doesn't burn evenly.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsF6512 View Post
I usually have a couple cigars a week. I have a 1000 count humidor at the house. I have 5 boxes in it right now and a bunch of single sticks that I've bought or been given randomly.

The boxes in there right now are Padron Exclusivo Maduro and Natural(x2), Davidoff Aniversario No. 3 and Cohiba Toros.

The Perdomo Lot 23s are good. I need to pick up more of those.
Tim hook it up man.....

Right now in my humidor I have:
Montecristo, Cohiba (habana), Cohiba (Dominican), A.Fuente (gran reserva), and lastly some Hoyo De Tradicón. The last one is very mild good if you want to start off with something nice but not to strong.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 PM
That guy..
Lifetime Premium Member

I've never smoked a cigar.. But plan on buying one when my baby is born in 10 weeks.. Or hopefully someone will give me one at the baby shower LOL
Old 08-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

I have been smoking cigars for over thirty years. Mostly Cubans that I do buy when in Dubai or outside the country while on business. I am not doing much now due to projects slowing down (architect), but our Canadian friends could help out there. Be careful buying Cuban cigars here. There are A lot of fakes and prices are rudiculus. I am telling you; try Tatueji for as close as you can get to a good Cuban. There are a lot of blends depending on what you like along with good pricing. Check out cigar afucianado a nd you will see them or just Google.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Elite Contributing Member

Stogies??? Why not?!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
All work done at KING MOTORSPORTS

RIP RoKDoG

My Jeep... http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=62004
Old 08-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Supporting Vendor

Not an aficianado but I do like a good stoogie every now and then. Had a customer buy me a box of Arturo Fuente Royal Saludes for tuning his Corvette. Enjoyed them quite a bit. I might have to pick up some for the next MSHS event.

J
Old 08-02-2012, 06:59 AM

Smoked quite a bit of them back in the day. Philly style!
99si with more than I paid for my jeep invested in it(sale pending)
06 si (stock)sold
05 durango (work ride)
2013 Mitsubishi evolution comming to my driveway soon (I need a 4 door car might as well get a turbo'd one)
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 AM

I love cigars. I actually have about 3 humidors busting at the seams. In turn, I also do design work for Oliva Cigars sister company Studio Tobac whom make the Nub and Cain brands. Therefore, I always have those on hand! Great smokes. Anyone go to the CigarsInternational CigarFest the past few years? Ive been working the booth.

Aside from those, I love Montecristo Media Noches, Liga Privada T52 & No. 9's, Ashton VSG, Oliva V, G and O's, Padron and CAO VR's.

I liked ACIDs way back when I first started smoking, but over the years my palate shifted away from the flavor infused cigars. One infused cigar that I still enjoy once in a blue moon is the Natural Dirt Torpedo. Its made by Drew Estate, who also makes the ACIDs. I like it because it tastes like a standard maduro, but much sweeter because of its spices and construction with some pipe tobacco.

SOLD 07 Silver JGCSRT8 AFE Cold Air Intake, BT Catch Can, Predator & a Johan Tune, 5" TR tips with removed resos, Rear fog hookup, 6000k HID lows and fogs, front grill badge, '12 300 SRT rear badge, tinted windows, tinted tails, stubby ant.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Night Stalker v2.0
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwag One View Post
What Acids have you tired? Te Acids ive had have all tasted great, but hr cigar doesn't burn evenly.
I couldn't tell you which Acid cigars they were. It was probably 5 years ago that I had tried them and can't remember.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.