Houston Jeep Owners Enter... - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > West / Southwest

West / Southwest AZ, CA, HI, NV, NM, TX

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Best Day
Sunday 6 31.58%
Monday 0 0%
Tuesday 0 0%
Wednesday 1 5.26%
Thursday 0 0%
Friday 5 26.32%
Saturday 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2012, 07:53 PM

I'm down for next Friday! Sounds good

-Giggiddy Giggidy, Giggidy Goo-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 10:28 AM

I like Twin Peaks on 59 and Kirby. They do a carwash on sundays. I have yet to meet or hang out with anyone near the galleria/med center which I live they always live very far from me. That applies to all vehicles I have owned: Trans Am, Camaro, Corvette, GT500, and now I guess Jeep SRT8

Travis
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
JerseyBoy Tuned |Volant Intake| UPR Catch Can|180* Jet Thermostat
Born On 01-Dec-2009

Gone. Dealership buy back
Old 08-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Major Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPSRT-8 View Post
I like Twin Peaks on 59 and Kirby. They do a carwash on sundays. I have yet to meet or hang out with anyone near the galleria/med center which I live they always live very far from me. That applies to all vehicles I have owned: Trans Am, Camaro, Corvette, GT500, and now I guess Jeep SRT8
This is damn right. Everybody wants to meet in Spring or north Houston. Damn, hauling my ass up there we might as well meet in Dallas!

I would be much more in favor of a more central location like 59/Kirby. Plus thats close to Goode Company BBQ!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 AM

Im still digging the track idea since I'm usually there (Royal Purple) on Friday's anyway, with a couple other jeeps. If not, Sunday would be good. I work retail and have crappy hours for planning unless I have almost a months notice, but sundays im always out by 7. I'm really glad we have WHAT SEEMS LIKE a good amount of people interested in this, but let's do better than we did for the H-Town to Austin cruise Houston. We had what seemed like 12 to 15 people from Houston down for that and it ended up being just myself and Mike making it from Houston... :-(
Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 PM

I am up for a meet next Friday. However, definitely not all the way in Baytown! Talk about out of the way for everyone (except the one person who lives there). I think Greenspoint is pretty sketchy at night to bring our nice rigs out there. Central location or a nice venue like vintage park is good. 9pm doesn't work too well for me... How about 8?
2007 Black, Gloss Black Wheels, Green Calipers, 275/315 Michelin Latitude HP, HHP Stage 2 Cam, HHP Stage 2 Heads, HHP Ported Intake Manifold, Kooks Long Tubes w/ High Flow Cats, Borla S, SLP Underdrive Pulley, 85mm Ported TB, AFE Intake, Paramount Performance Torque Converter, Paramount Performance Stage II Valve Body
Old 08-11-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwlax65a View Post
I am up for a meet next Friday. However, definitely not all the way in Baytown! Talk about out of the way for everyone (except the one person who lives there). I think Greenspoint is pretty sketchy at night to bring our nice rigs out there. Central location or a nice venue like vintage park is good. 9pm doesn't work too well for me... How about 8?
Agreed! Any where centrally would be best for everyone probably, but I would have no clue where to meet in central Houston. Way too populated, especially on a Friday night....There are plenty of places in the woodlands area and spring that I know of and they are all surrounded by great restaurants.

Chime in people
Old 08-11-2012, 01:28 PM

LOL Vintage Park is hardly a central location. Its just as far out of the way as Baytown, but Baytown has a *race track*.

Either way, we need to figure this out. Silly of us not to be getting together at least sometimes.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHemi View Post
LOL Vintage Park is hardly a central location. Its just as far out of the way as Baytown, but Baytown has a *race track*.

Either way, we need to figure this out. Silly of us not to be getting together at least sometimes.
Well said sir :-) If nothing else I WILL be at Baytown track this Friday for anybody wanting to join... Houston Hemi, you want to join? My number is 8327553962 if anybody wants to meet up... And it is a 40 minute drive from my house to the track fyi.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:29 PM

I am definitely going to try to be there Spool. I am trying to get my tuning to a state where it can get me down the track right now. Plus a lot of other commitments...
Old 08-11-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHemi View Post
I am definitely going to try to be there Spool. I am trying to get my tuning to a state where it can get me down the track right now. Plus a lot of other commitments...
LOL Hit the THANK button trying to QUOTE you...
Awesome man! I was just talking with James the other day about your rig. Can't wait to see it in person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.