Is there any other step up from the Jeeps besides a GT-R??? - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Elite Contributing Member

you got another 3 years of showing off left, paulie. use them wisely. cuz right after that you're entering old-man territory.

you can make anything fast. so you gotta get the ride that turns you on. remember that feeling when you first saw a jeep srt8? is there anything out there now that gives you that feeling?

me, there's no new go-fast 4 wheeler out now that makes me feel anything close to how i did when i first laid eyes on the jeep. don't want to settle, so going in a different direction with the next ride. i'm thinking like a big truck. perhaps a diesel, with a lift and maybe stacks. wait, looks like i'm the one entering old-man territory

Last edited by promo718; 07-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

2012 300 SRT8 440 or 426/twin turbo.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Garage
you could get an audi RS4. they are are only make them for a few years at a time and have only done it twice i believe. they are awd, have a V8 that you can trick out. and iv never seen one built up beyond CAI and exhaust.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Garage
sorry for the grammer haha
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Paulie get the new wolf in sheep's clothing....GT-R in disguise!!!
http://www.zercustoms.com/news/2012-Nissan-Juke-R.html

This thing will turn some heads on the track/street....lol...
Attached Thumbnails
2012-Nissan-Juke-R-Front-Three-Quarter-623x389-4f73c7931cb03.jpg  

Last edited by First Jeep; 07-02-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Paulie... Gtr, end of story... lol
All work done at KING MOTORSPORTS

RIP RoKDoG

My Jeep... http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=62004
Old 07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsafeAtAnySpd View Post
Damn man, I need a different career. This Air Force thing isn't working out for me like whatever you're doing (I just turned 27 last week). jk congrats on having the means.

That said, I've thought of the used Gallardo route myself but you wouldn't be happy from the sounds of it without dumping a lot more coin in it (not fast enough). Bang for the buck, good looks and nice luxury, I'd suggest a V coupe as well. Or depending on how the ATS-V ends up, going that route. I'm biased though.
Haha don't get it twisted in a broke full time student until next fall! I'm just thinking ahead since I'll have extra money saved and a new RN traveling career to start with no other commitments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufjatt View Post
I'd go wit a GTR, but if u trying to spend 100k. Id get a used Bentley continental gt. ik they are not super fast, but they look good. I saw few 06's for around 90k-110k.

Sent from my IPhone
Those are really heavy though

Quote:
Originally Posted by promo718 View Post
you got another 3 years of showing off left, paulie. use them wisely. cuz right after that you're entering old-man territory.

you can make anything fast. so you gotta get the ride that turns you on. remember that feeling when you first saw a jeep srt8? is there anything out there now that gives you that feeling?

me, there's no new go-fast 4 wheeler out now that makes me feel anything close to how i did when i first laid eyes on the jeep. don't want to settle, so going in a different direction with the next ride. i'm thinking like a big truck. perhaps a diesel, with a lift and maybe stacks. wait, looks like i'm the one entering old-man territory
You're right.....nothing really touched me like the jeep did big I have been wanting to get the lifted truck out of my system for a while
Old 07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,527 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTravis View Post
you could get an audi RS4. they are are only make them for a few years at a time and have only done it twice i believe. they are awd, have a V8 that you can trick out. and iv never seen one built up beyond CAI and exhaust.
This is not a bad idea or maybe even an RS6 from couple years back. We've got one in town here with a full exhaust & it sounds awesome.

Jim
Old 07-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchevere View Post
2012 300 SRT8 440 or 426/twin turbo.
Now that would be nasty.... 426 TT
Old 07-03-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
This is not a bad idea or maybe even an RS6 from couple years back. We've got one in town here with a full exhaust & it sounds awesome.

Jim
I'm happy someone finally said Audi. R8 anyone? Twin Turbo an R8 and done.

The RS6 is a definite sleeper and one of my favorites of all time, but at this point too many gremlins (I have a C5 A6 4.2) and finding one in good shape is tough. The RS4 is really impossible to get major power gains out of it, hence why you don't see it, as a simple MTM supercharger that brings it over 500hp is like $15K. Whoa. Plus carbon build up in the FSI engine...

I wish Audi would sack up and put the TT 4.0L from the S6 into the RS5, now that is a car that I would be all over...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.