Update from my bad day - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2012+) > WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / Dealer Service

WK2 SRT8 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / Dealer Service If you are having some problems with your WK2 SRT8 and need assistance in troubleshooting and diagnosing the problem, this is the proper place to discuss it. Were you treated fairly or poorly at a dealer? Warranty issues? Let us know.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:54 AM

Update from my bad day

Good morning everyone,

I had Chrysler road side assistance pick my car up Tuesday night. They showed up 15 minutes after I made the phone call, that was pretty slick.

I went to the Jeep dealership the next morning at 9:30. They had already finished on my car and wanted to test it out and put some mileage on it. They told me it was the first car in the garage that morning. I got a call at 12 that they were done and the car was ready.

The culprit was the valve body, they replaced that with some transmission fluid. The car runs great now, I am very happy with the way everything was handled. Naperville Jeep did an outstanding job, I wasn't happy the car had to go in with just over 1000 miles on it, but they were quick and got me taken care of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Night Stalker v2.0
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Plus the Bulls won!!

Did you ever get the steaks cooked?

Good to hear it was fixed quickly though.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 AM

Got the steaks cooked, wife did them in the oven, they turned out great.

The Bulls game was awesome, had 100 level seats, great atmosphere.

Car is back to being wicked good, hope it stays that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.