Added a Procharger F1D - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

» Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Performance Discussion > WK1 Engine Performance/Superchargers/Turbos/Nitrous

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:32 AM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,193 Posts
Added a Procharger F1D

Well since it was finally official last night, Andy knows what I'm talking about LOL, I thought I would post up.

Andy go ahold of me the end of Nov. first of Dec & made me an offer on a Procharger F1D installed along with the new motor that I just couldn't refuse. Lets just say I will most likely be referring to him as "The Godfather" from now, haha. So finally yesterday I was able to get the funds together to pay for this addition. I will only pay cash for toys like this & some of my accounts where being A-holes.

Still need to get together the money in the next month or so for a new tranny to go along with it. Already have a BB Stage 2 valve body & Andy says we can try & keep it about 600whp but that stock tranny will only last a couple weeks with me driving it & 600whp. With a new tranny in from the start we are going to be looking for around 700whp on pump. I know theres a few of you who knew my plans as I have been asking some questions, wasn't making any annoucement until it was all paid for.

Originally my plan was to add a turbo next winter & enjoy a nice NA motor for about a year first, but as I said before this offer was to good to pass up. Plus I will get to enjoy some serious big power in just a couple months. Sorry HB, never rule out the possibility of a turbo in the future & I do still have another Jeep also.

HUGE THANKS to Andy he is one hell of a guy & has made a customer for life.

The plan is to get the Jeep down to him in the next couple weeks & let him start working on it. So I'm sure he will be posting up a nice start up vid & some numbers when the time comes.

Jim

Last edited by J&D's SRT's; 01-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Moderator/ Smart Ass
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,448 Times in 1,060 Posts
Garage
Congrats Jim. Get that Jeep down there.
Chad (06 Inferno Red GC SRT8) PWR 6.3L, PWR Apache Heads, Stage6 76 mm Turbo, Stage6 Fuel Pump, SHR NAG1-HTCr, PI 2400 TQ Converter, ATI Flex Plate, BC Coil Overs, Wilwood W6A calipers, Kooks Headers, Mopar exhaust, MM 85mm T-body, Performance Autowerks 4" CAI, CMR, Bwoody Sway Links, R1 Concepts F Slot & Dimp, R StopTech Pads, Earls Trans Cooler, TLS Rear Fog Harness
The Following User Says Thank You to cmn1 For This Useful Post:
J&D's SRT's (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 11:38 AM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanks Chad, looks like we wont be getting that NA dyno pull.

You get your exhaust fixed yet?

Jim
Old 01-13-2012, 11:38 AM
Blown 393
Premium Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rufjatt
Damnn broo cant wait to see this... I knew u were up to something after seeing ur posts on some threads...Andy is a really cool guy, he gives amazing deals. Im going to be getting my 392 motor from him this summer.

Good luck.
2010... 393 PWR/ F1D Procharger/ PWR cam/ Mean street heads/ Ported intake to 90mm TB/ ARH/ Torque Converter/ Cutouts/ BB trans/ F&R Wavetrac/ BC Coils/ BB TCM/ Challengerhood/ Borla S/ 180tstat/ BT goodies/ Vreds/ R1 breaks/ Passport 9500ci.......BLOODIED
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufjatt For This Useful Post:
J&D's SRT's (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 11:39 AM
I just wanna go fast!!!
Lifetime Premium Member

That's awesome Jim, Congratulations!!! I will only pay cash for my mods as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to eskle For This Useful Post:
J&D's SRT's (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 11:41 AM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufjatt View Post
Damnn broo cant wait to see this... I knew u were up to something after seeing ur posts on some threads...Andy is a really cool guy, he gives amazing deals. Im going to be getting my 392 motor from him this summer.

Good luck.
Yeh it was hard to keep it to myself. You'll have to upgrade to the F1 after the new motor goes in.

Jim
Old 01-13-2012, 11:42 AM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskle View Post
That's awesome Jim, Congratulations!!! I will only pay cash for my mods as well.
Thanks Eskle, I just hope I can get the money together for the tranny it will be so much easier & cheaper from the start.

Jim
Old 01-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Moderator/ Smart Ass
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,448 Times in 1,060 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by J&D's SRT's View Post
Thanks Chad, looks like we wont be getting that NA dyno pull.

You get your exhaust fixed yet?

Jim
Not yet. Working on getting it in soon. Just made it to the first oil change. With the leak, the faster I go the better my mileage. It was going up cruising at 90mph.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Busy
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,460 Times in 960 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to jps043
Congratulations Jim, that thing is going to be a freaking beast. What are you going to do about a fuel system?
The Following User Says Thank You to jps043 For This Useful Post:
J&D's SRT's (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 11:52 AM
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmn1 View Post
Not yet. Working on getting it in soon. Just made it to the first oil change. With the leak, the faster I go the better my mileage. It was going up cruising at 90mph.
Heck just keep driving faster than. Loved that vid you sent a couple weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps043 View Post
Congratulations Jim, that thing is going to be a freaking beast. What are you going to do about a fuel system?
Thanks John, we are upgrading to the dual pump setup. It will be fine unless I switch to race gas & crank the boost up. Than there is the possiblity of running out of fuel. I will need some time to adjust to all the new power anyways.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.